Brandon Beane got emotional over fan support

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think this is worth its own thread. Given how much time and money our fan base devotes to the team. The NFL is a business but sometimes it feels like more than that. Beane had tears in eyes about how bad he felt not winning the game  — for the fans. 

...can I assume then that Pegula was right not to follow the TBD Posting Experts chanting, "....fire Beane....fire McDermott....hell fire the Beerman"?....just askin'......or was it TP's lucky guess?..........

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think this is worth its own thread. Given how much time and money our fan base devotes to the team. The NFL is a business but sometimes it feels like more than that. Beane had tears in eyes about how bad he felt not winning the game  — for the fans. 

damn it. i used a lot of four letter words--with a few twelve letter words in-between---at the end of that game.  Now I feel bad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

We got hosed again but at least he is smart enough to not rake the league over the coals as they seem to hold grudges and love to dole out the fines.

Hopefully next year the team is good enough to over come the questionable officiating and win.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

The country was behind the Bills. 

Out of my group of friends and family... Im the only Bills fan (Live/d in Miami most of my life). 

Almost everyone i know reached out to me after that game heartbroken for me lol. 

They all wanted us to win.

I wish the NFL and refs felt the same way.

Same here and I live in Texas. I took my daughter to the game, her first ever Bills game. We were at the Bills tailgate and she loved how nice everyone was. 

Edited by Speedy Beebe

I never seen Beane or McD (especially talking about the penalties) so out of character. You can see how upset they are . Bills were the better team , had a nice lead late in 3rd and it slipped away. 

But I can see it in these 2 great leaders that they're going to work even harder to get us deep in the playoffs/ winning division , with them being able to put the finishing touches on a great, young roster , 2020 it's division title or bust. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

When Brandon Beane says "we'll be back" I don't know why but I 100% believe in it. 

Yessir. as well you should.

building sustainable success is not quick and easy.
its top to bottom and back up again.

But you already knew that.
I believe in McBeanes and Pegulaville as well.

This what rooting for an organization and Folks Should feel like.

Go Bills

Some of the stupid negative comments are ridiculous.  He and Sean took complete accountability for the loss and the season, and had us out of cap he’ll last year, found a ton of good role players and draft pics, and we won 10 games only b/c the last one didn’t matter or would have been 11-5.  For you negative people, go root for another team.  This the best leadership we’ve had from top to bottom in 25 years.

I believe in these guys and we have the collateral to make a serious push next year.  I know the loss hurt.  I’ve heard all of the criticisms of execution and coaching, but it still went to OT.  We’re going to make a push for the division next year.  Not saying we get it, but I’m more confident than ever this leadership will get us home.  How do you think NO fans feel this week with that super talented team, and robbed basically three years in a row?  We’re not at NO level yet, but even they lost in wildcard round.

Thank you to the OP as whil working I listened to large portion of one bills drive today and felt good about these conferences and interviews.  I’m glad he was upset and emotional.  It means he cares tremendously to the dumb buts out there.  What you’ve never been emotional.  Are you a robot?  Lastly, I don’t care to those who were super negative if I pissed you off.  Just proves you have emotions too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

But....but....but.....

He traded “Generational Talent” Sammy Watkins

He missed on Kelvin Benjamin

He overpaid for Star

He passed on Lamar Jackson for Josh Allen

Terrible GM.  He’s no Doug Whaley

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

There’s no crying in football!

I like Beane and McDermott, I think they are both sincere, I don’t see any arrogance. 

They seem like hardworking genuine people

• Like (+1) 1