Giants hiring Joe Judge as HC

YoloinOhio

I read about him this week, and it could be a surprisingly good hire. He's one of those guys who is absolutely obsessed w/ football, and pretty well respected in the inner circles of the league for a position coach.  We'll see how it pans out.

Regardless, it's good to see the Pats lose assets.  I hope more coaches follow.

• Like (+1) 2

I think I know NFL position coaches better than most. But seriously. I have never heard of him.

He can only have been the Patriots WR coach for one year because it was O'Shea before that who Miami just fired as OC (watch him go straight back to his old job). 

• Like (+1) 1

Giants are already getting roasted on twitter - I love how sports fans rush to judgment immediately.  Everyone saying that WR was the worst position for the Pats, without understanding that Judge also coached their special teams, which were spectacular.

Remember when they got slammed for picking Danny Jones?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think I know NFL position coaches better than most. But seriously. I have never heard of him.

He can only have been the Patriots WR coach for one year because it was O'Shea before that who Miami just fired as OC (watch him go straight back to his old job). 

I’ve definitely heard of him. I like the hire. 

• Like (+1) 2