Carolina Panthers hire Matt Rhule as HC - 7 year contract

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

I think you are confusing me with someone else. My name is Art Vandalay, I am an architect.

Art Vandelay is a fictional character that George invents when in a job interview, claiming to have worked for him at Vandelay Industries. George first forms Art Vandelay in "The Stake Out"; however, he made the name Art Corvelay, and quickly swaps to Vandelay when he forgets the fake last name.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Art Vandelay is a fictional character that George invents when in a job interview, claiming to have worked for him at Vandelay Industries. George first forms Art Vandelay in "The Stake Out"; however, he made the name Art Corvelay, and quickly swaps to Vandelay when he forgets the fake last name.

WOOSH....

Art Vandalay (e a whatever) is an architect when he invents him. It was a joke... As in I am Art Vandalay, not George. ?

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

WOOSH....

Art Vandalay (e a whatever) is an architect when he invents him. It was a joke... As in I am Art Vandalay, not George. ?

So the creator of Seinfeld created you as a joke.  Must of have been in latter seasons when humor level went down.

I wonder if the Panthers will be looking to rebuild this thing. If so, I feel like we are 1 or 2 key guys away that could really gives us that edge to Finnish teams off. Wonder if they’d listen to reasonable offers for Kuechly. Slide Edmunds to WLB, where I feel he should have been from the start. Let Luke take over that leadership role that The LorAx had. I know at first it sounds a little silly but I think it really might be a very good idea. Maybe throw them Milano to help their rebuild 

This introductory press conference is wild. They have a DJ playing music. They out together a hype video for Rhule. The owner walks up to the podium to his own hand picked music track. And that’s as far as I got so far... still like 30 mins to go. lol 

edit - so I’m about half way through watching this. I’m curious what other people think of Rhule’s opening speech? 

Am I the only one that thinks he sounds like a preacher, or a politician or something? 

I like what I’ve read about him though. Interesting hire for sure. Tepper is gushing over this guy.

edit again - thought he did better during the Q&A. 

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

“Is this thing on??”

Cause it’s gonna be...

I posted this link in the other Rhule thread and made a similar comment. So it wasn’t just me then, this guy definitely sounds like a preacher.

Watch his entire opening speech. Watch the first 15mins of the press conference. It’s wild. They have a DJ, emcee, the owner walks up to the podium to a song he picked himself. They play a Matt Rhule hype video. Then Rhule gives his sermon..

I can see where this guy’s message might wear out eventually. I’ve watched a number of superset interviews where he repeated the same exact lines in every interview, word for word. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1