What kind of Bills fan are you?

What kind of Bills fan are you? A hypothetical...  

91 members have voted

1. 1. If we could trade Josh Allen for Tom Brady straight up and be guaranteed a Superbowl win in 2020 (with Tom Brady as our QB), would you do it?

• Yes, I have been waiting for the Bills to win the Superbowl, I don't care if Art Schlicter is our QB
    • Hell NO! I want our team to win the Superbowl with our own players, not Cheatriots.

No way I'd want Brady now, on a few levels.  Not necessarily because of my feelings about him or the Pats - I'd probably take that deal 5 years ago.  

Maybe this is crazy, but I think Allen will simply be the better QB going forward.

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tougher question than you'd think.

But no.

I can't allow myself to be tainted by any bradys or shulas.

I've wrestled with this question for a day.  On the one hand, if we traded Josh for (hypothetically) Joe Montana, Russ Wilson, Luck, etc. I might be ok with it. But to have Brady win a Superbowl for the Bills would make me feel dirty.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Do you want to win a Superbowl with our own home-grown talent...to say "We did it with our own guys" or do you just want a Superbowl win no matter who leads us to that victory?

getting Tainted Tom for Josh ??

That be like getting paying a hooker ...  I don't pay for ****

I would make that move in a heartbeat, despite Brady's decrease in performance, which is obvious.

He can no longer make all the throws, but he can make enough of them, and his mental side of the game is the best that has ever existed and that hasn't diminished at all.

I would also note the single most effective change we could make to this team next year to try and win RIGHT NOW would be to replace Josh Allen with Tom Brady for as long as Brady can go, though I would assume he only has 1 year in him to pull it off.

I'm a long-time Baltimore Ravens fan living in Toronto who has recently been rooting for the home team (the bills) ever since we drafted Josh Allen.

I thought the Ravens were toast pre the uprising of Lamar Jackson, but I have become quite infatuated with this neighboring northern underdog who is looking to continue to make strides towards a SB this decade.

Guess I got two teams to watch on Sundays now. ?

• Like (+1) 1