What kind of Bills fan are you?

What kind of Bills fan are you? A hypothetical...  

91 members have voted

1. 1. If we could trade Josh Allen for Tom Brady straight up and be guaranteed a Superbowl win in 2020 (with Tom Brady as our QB), would you do it?

• Yes, I have been waiting for the Bills to win the Superbowl, I don't care if Art Schlicter is our QB
    • Hell NO! I want our team to win the Superbowl with our own players, not Cheatriots.

Anything that would guarantee a Bills Super Bowl win, I'll take.  Here is an example:  In baseball the Cubs traded Gleyber Torres to the Yankees for Aroldis Chapman.  Torres will be a star for the next decade or longer.  Chapman played a couple of months for the Cubs and re-signed with the Yankees.  Looking at the trade long range, it was a steal for the Yankees, but the Cubs won the World Series.  Ask most Cubs fans and they would do the trade again, even if Torres ends up in the Hall of Fame. Considering the fact that in all our lifetimes the Bills have never won a Super Bowl, anything that would guarantee a SB  win we should all want.  The OPs premise is guarantee a SB win.  I'll take any guarantee, even if it meant Brady or even a ref totally blowing a call in our favor.  The Rams didn't tell NO to go in their place last year.