What kind of Bills fan are you?

What kind of Bills fan are you? A hypothetical...  

91 members have voted

1. 1. If we could trade Josh Allen for Tom Brady straight up and be guaranteed a Superbowl win in 2020 (with Tom Brady as our QB), would you do it?

• Yes, I have been waiting for the Bills to win the Superbowl, I don't care if Art Schlicter is our QB
    • Hell NO! I want our team to win the Superbowl with our own players, not Cheatriots.

As a long time suffering fan who has the T-shirt that says "Just One Before I Die"  I vote for winning the SB no matter how its done.  Not sure there are extra accolades for winning with a home grown team.  I mean, if the Bills go out and sign a bunch of one year wonder FA's and that takes them to the SB for a win I'm all for it. 

I just want to be able to buy a bunch of over-priced championship merchandise like a commemorative SB toilet seat, all the hats I can get,  a bunch of t-shirts, etc. etc.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

False construct. Brady doesn't guarantee a Super Bowl win.

WHAT KIND OF BILLS FAN ARE YOU? A HYPOTHETICAL...  

It's my hypothetical and I'll make it come out however the hell I want!!!!!!

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

I don't care if its Vince Faragamo, I'll take one

Ugh...I used to think you were a Bills fan.

• Haha (+1) 1

Has nothing to do with the Patriots. I just wouldn't want to place all our eggs into a 43 year old basket. One year of success is not what I'm looking for. We need a long term option at QB, and that's Josh Allen.

I just want to win, I dont care how they get there. That said...I USED to be a super hardcore Bills fan...same with the Sabres/ but all those years of ineptitude to mediocrity turned me into  more of a bandwagon fan. I know im not as much into it anymore (Especially the Sabres) as I used to be...I just cant get emotionally involved like I used to because it seemingly(for going on 20 and what 10ish years now respectively bills/sabres...) I am now still a fan, i still hope they win every game but I cant do it anymore like I used to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I would sell my soul for a Bills SB victory.

You only had one soul and you sold it in exchange for a glossy 8x10 with cracked glass.

I thought I knew you and Mike in Horseheads.  I'm re-thinking things today.

• Haha (+1) 1