Jerry Hughes says he played this season with torn wrist ligaments - NFL investigating whether Bills violated league rules with reporting injury (NFL didn’t find a violation)

YoloinOhio

On 1/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He showed up big and so did Murphy. Let’s see how Beane handles that this offseason. 
Hughes definitely should come back for another season. 
We have a couple very good complimentary DE’s, needs one stud pass rusher.

I'm predicting a restructure and extend for Jerry and Murphy to be cut. 

That & the fact that he had a groin issue for the last 4 or so weeks makes his so called lack of production understandable ! I think he will come back & continue to help the team not only on the field but with his veteran presence now that Zo is retired !! 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:39 PM, Limeaid said:

I wonder if Bills will be fined for this.

I'm waiting for it to come out that Tom Brady played injured, and that the NFL is going to investigate... wait for it... the Bills for it... and then fine us...

That's par for the course, for the NFL: The Pats cheat, and the Bills get shat on for it. Typical... 

11 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I'm waiting for it to come out that Tom Brady played injured, and that the NFL is going to investigate... wait for it... the Bills for it... and then fine us...

That's par for the course, for the NFL: The Pats cheat, and the Bills get shat on for it. Typical... 

Tom admitted he played with the effects of concussion. 

But that's not the same because they've allowed NCAA and NFL players to continue in playoff games when they couldn't tell you what planet they were currently on.

2 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Love Jerry but damn, he managed to draw a penalty in the offseason?

you win!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only way they can do anything is if they can prove we had knowledge of it from MRI's or anything like that. Jerry Hughes may very well have been like, "I'm good, I'll get it looked at after the season."

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Haha.  The NFL has become a complete joke.  They monitor what players say on Twitter for rules violations and over-rule their own rules on the field of play in a playoff game.  

yet you still watch

• Haha (+1) 1