PFT: Uncalled helmet to helmet hit on Allen in OT could have set up GW FG

YoloinOhio

The game was rigged. JJ Watt slammed Allen to the ground putting all his weight on him after Allen released the ball. Should of been flagged also. The game was close to 75 minutes long and there wasn’t one in play penalty against the Texans. How often does that happen?  Sure the Bills blew the lead but the officials were clearly one sided. The announcers drooled over Watt and Watson all game like they already knew the damn outcome. In my 30 years of watching football I never seen a sideline official walk on the field and force a ref to change his call. Never. Booger up in the press box talking about common sense, it’s common sense to kneel or wave for a fair catch while giving yourself up on a kick return. The NFL ain’t even acknowledging they ***** up because they got exactly what they wanted. Then you turn on the NFL network today and they are gushing about the Texans thrilling OT victory. Still ignoring the bogus penalty in OT, the play clock running out and how they stripped the Bills 7 points..... bull####. ***** rigged. 

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Good point.... I’m guessing if he plays dead there the flags come out.

He laid there looking concussed, grabbing his helmet and trying to figure out where he was.  He was helped up because he was likely concussed.  Does he have to be dead for the flag to come out?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Name the calls that benefited the Bills in that game. There were three terrible calls that benefited the Texans and cost the Bills dearly.

No one can: there were ZERO calls against the Texans between the whistles in the ENTIRE game. 

With that being said, we can control what we can control. We should have scored more points and stopped them more. We can control those things. 

22 minutes ago, BananaB said:

The game was rigged. JJ Watt slammed Allen to the ground putting all his weight on him after Allen released the ball. Should of been flagged also. The game was close to 75 minutes long and there wasn’t one in play penalty against the Texans. How often does that happen?  Sure the Bills blew the lead but the officials were clearly one sided. The announcers drooled over Watt and Watson all game like they already knew the damn outcome. In my 30 years of watching football I never seen a sideline official walk on the field and force a ref to change his call. Never. Booger up in the press box talking about common sense, it’s common sense to kneel or wave for a fair catch while giving yourself up on a kick return. The NFL ain’t even acknowledging they ***** up because they got exactly what they wanted. Then you turn on the NFL network today and they are gushing about the Texans thrilling OT victory. Still ignoring the bogus penalty in OT, the play clock running out and how the stripped the Bills 7 points..... bull####. ***** rigged. 

The Texans and Watson being labeled as playoff choke artists was a real motivation in what happened in the second half/OT if you ask me.

How can they promote Watson if he gets bounced multiple years in a row at home? And this time to the lowly Bills?

They fixed that, but not without the help of our entire team falling on their face...coaches included.

I didn't even notice at the time. 

Why would there ever be flag thrown on a hit to Josh Allen?   It would be like seeing UFOs land or an intentional grounding call against Brady.

21 minutes ago, syhuang said:

It's the same play where 3 blockers in front of Allen just let Cunningham go by.

Oh....that's why I didn't notice.  I was still rubbing my eyes wondering who half the Bills team was thinking about blocking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh. Missed calls went both ways. Wouldn’t have mattered if Knox or Morse make a ***** block.

The Saints and their fans are annoying as *****. They act as if they are the only team that gets screwed over by the refs. They should try watching other games, it happens every ***** week to every team. Stop crying. 

What missed calls were there against the Texans? And what unfair calls were made against them? Any at all that you can point out besides the unbelievably high number of in-play penalties called against Houston over the course of nearly five quarters? ?

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

What missed calls were there against the Texans? And what unfair calls were made against them? Any at all that you can point out besides the unbelievably high number of in-play penalties called against Houston over the course of nearly five quarters? ?

He won't have an answer.  That's just Scott trying to make something up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

What makes you so sure he wasnt? That hit surely rattled his brain

Exactly, with all of the helmet to helmet hits on JA his likelihood of having CTE at the end of his career if not sooner goes way up!  IMO these hits should be aggressively flagged and the hitter should be automatically ejected.  

26 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Common sense suggests the Texans should be called for zero penalties during live ball in 72 minutes of football.

Especially when their LT leads the league in penalties. What a miracle that he went penalty free on a day that his QB was sacked 7 times! JJ watt surely responsible for this holy occurrence. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Stop whining. Ford's block was illegal and unnecessary. Same with Hughes. Three guys had a chance to block #41 and no one did. 

We choked and it was no one's fault but our own. 

Time to move on.

Oh, we lost on our own when we went conservative up two scores and the defense decided to give themselves another pseudo-bye week.  However, if you expect any fanbase to not react to 3 - 4 blown calls going against your team in a Playoff game, I’m not sure what to tell you.  

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Stop whining. Ford's block was illegal and unnecessary. Same with Hughes. Three guys had a chance to block #41 and no one did. 

We choked and it was no one's fault but our own. 

Time to move on.

Please explain whether Ford lead with his head, shoulder, or forearm, and at what point he made “forcible” contact.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1213644881341628417?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-24341112421261816867.ampproject.net%2F1912201827130%2Fframe.html

Thanks in advance.

Edited by thebandit27