Anyone else surprised that Frazier has no HC interviews?

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Unless I missed something, I'm shocked that he hasn't been asked to interview for any openings.

Kinda surprised Daboll has and not him

Browns fans would go crazy if Frazier were hired.  But with Rivera gone, I think Frazier would be the perfect candidate in Cleveland.  He would just need to find someone to run the offense.  But he’s be the even-tempered coach the team needs 

No. Defensive Coach, HC retread, older. His D was very good, but he’s running McDermotts defense, and they didn’t generate a ton of takeaways or splashy plays.  I like Frazier, but he’s best suited to where he is right now. He may not even be interested in being a HC again. 

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

and I didn’t even mention the 4 blowouts from last season. 

IIRC Ravens, GB, Chargers and I thought 1 more 

Bears - but i think that one was largely QB related... 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No. Defensive Coach, HC retread, older. His D was very good, but he’s running McDermotts defense, and they didn’t generate a ton of takeaways or splashy plays.  I like Frazier, but he’s best suited to where he is right now. He may not even be interested in being a HC again. 

Yeah - i figured he'd get some rooney rule invites - but dallas interviewed marvin lewis instead and it seems like eric bienemy is the hot young coordinator.  

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Well.. I keep thinking of the Defensive breakdowns in a number of games

Lets start with Houston blown lead , before that 

The New England  blown lead, before that 

Kudos' for the Ravens  but .....  

The Cleveland blown lead
The entire Eagles game 

Maybe the BILLS could do better for next season?  I'm thinking yes, but they usually don't ask me.

48 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Our defense isn't that good & only performs well against backup caliber QBs. Fraizer already failed as a HC

Daboll got something out of Josh Allen, which many view as a miracle based on their pre draft opinion of Allen. 

Maybe lay off the Utica club, man.

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Retread. Not flashy. 60. Not that surprised. 

If the question was who have been the best 5 or 6 coordinators in the NFL then he'd be in the list. But as a HC candidate? Yea I can see why he isn't top of the list.

Yeah - Jim Johnson's disciples all seem to know what they're doing to some degree.  

Pretty solid legacy of guys there... Rivera, McDermott, Frazier, Harbaugh... and some OK dudes in Spagnuolo, and Pagano.  Not all of them were made to be Head Coaches - but the pay raise you get to do it is probably worth it.  

• Like (+1) 1