What type of number would Allen have had with better surrounding talent?

1 hour ago, Mango said:

That was a great throw, and a great effort for a very difficult catch. I don't blame anybody for not finishing that play. 

I blame Duke. Some of you guys swore up and down Duke catches everything thrown his way. He had his chance an dropped it. I replayed it a few times and that pass should have been caught. He had another critical drop too. Targeted 10 times for 4 catches. 12 targets vs the jets for 6 catches in a scrimmage game. 22 targets for 10 receptions and a dropped td. 101 passes that were not caught by Duke in 2 yrs of Canadian football. He's big, and that's it.  I hope we bring in 3 wrs via fa and the draft. Duke and Foster should be gone.

Folks around here have short memories.

We just went through all this with Tyrod.  Remember?  He needed more weapons surrounding him to be better.  We went through this with EJ before that.

We way overpaid to draft a guy named Watkins who was supposed to be an elite weapon to help out the passing game.

Didn't go as planned.  That's b/c the receivers can't throw the passes they are supposed to catch.

It all starts with the QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

If any of these 3 happen we beat the texans 

JB makes the catch inside the 10 yard line to setup 1st and goal 

Duke makes that endzone catch

Knox makes his block 

Allen had his poor moments but he had zero help and his delusional fat ***** OC forced him to throw 46 times, more than any QB in the wild card round including Watson, Brees, and Russ wilson. 

You can do this all day, you can even switch it up with things like what if Roby caught the 2 pick 6's or what if the Texans got a block and made the 4th and 1 late to seal the game.

what if... the Bills beat the Patriots and won the division. 

what if...

15 hours ago, CommonCents said:

No that’s what changed the game. That’s the drive JJ Not got the sack and the ball smooching hit a 10 for the remainder of the night. 

Ah, yup. Could have been game over. Damn.  Crazy how one play would have made everyone feel and perceive this team and offense SO differently!

I think with one stud WR in place of John Brown and one stud TE in place of one of our 10 TEs, Allen's accuracy is in the 63-65% range; I think he has 5-6 more TDs and I think the Bills win 12 instead of 10 AND win the division.