Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If that doesn't do it for you, maybe this will: One NFL scout tells Bleacher Report that Shenault—at 6'2", 225 pounds with a sub-4.4 40—will go in the first five picks of next year's draft.

Again he will b sub 4.5 com combine

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852683-meet-the-colorado-wr-who-has-the-nfl-drooling-hes-julio-jones-only-bigger

I am fin with an edge if 

Jerry Jeudy

CeeDee Lamb

Henry Ruggs III

Laviska Shenault Jr.

Tee Higgins

Are all off the board

I like Jefferson a lot - even before he dismantled Oklahoma.

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Why would they trade him?  Theyre like at the cap and he's cheap.  Makes no sense.

Yeah, I would be shocked if they did.  Only reason would be to go into rebuild mode and try and get more assets to rebuild.  But there is no reason for that team to do that.  They are a pretty good roster outside the QB issues.  Big Ben probably coming back for another run too, so I dont see him being traded.  I was just responding to someones tweet they shared suggesting they trade JuJu.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, I would be shocked if they did.  Only reason would be to go into rebuild mode and try and get more assets to rebuild.  But there is no reason for that team to do that.  They are a pretty good roster outside the QB issues.  Big Ben probably coming back for another run too, so I dont see him being traded.  I was just responding to someones tweet they shared suggesting they trade JuJu.

Yeah - the 1 year of contract control, the nature of it being a WR heavy draft, etc.  Means its harder to confidently offer a 1st.  

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

how far is the dropoff in talent between the first group and this?

I would say a bit, but I don't think it is a huge drop.  I think there is a good shot that all 9 and maybe even a 10th go in the First Round

I do also think the Edge Rushers are getting bumped up by the lack of depth past AJ Epenesa

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Jefferson 

Reagor 

Aiyuk

Hamler 

Are the next teir of WRs IMO all early 2nd rounders

Yeah i feel ya there.  I liked that he lines up all over the place, has insanely good hands, good size, makes contested catches, and some twitch to his route running that i think will translate to the NFL.  Question will be how he runs at the combine.  If he's in the 4.5 range i think he'll get a 1st round grade.  Tremendous production, mixed with a lot of highlights in a lot of big games.  

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would say a bit, but I don't think it is a huge drop.  I think there is a good shot that all 9 and maybe even a 10th go in the First Round

I do also think the Edge Rushers are getting bumped up by the lack of depth past AJ Epenesa

As much as teams say they go BPA - there will be holes that need filling in Olines, D-lines, and cornerback.  Talent will slip into the 2nd round, always happens.

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If that doesn't do it for you, maybe this will: One NFL scout tells Bleacher Report that Shenault—at 6'2", 225 pounds with a sub-4.4 40—will go in the first five picks of next year's draft.

Again he will b sub 4.5 com combine

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852683-meet-the-colorado-wr-who-has-the-nfl-drooling-hes-julio-jones-only-bigger

I am fin with an edge if 

Jerry Jeudy

CeeDee Lamb

Henry Ruggs III

Laviska Shenault Jr.

Tee Higgins

Are all off the board

I can't see us trading up in the 1st for any of these 5 + Reagor. If they fall, Shenault would be the pick or consider Tee Higgins. Or get your edge rusher at 22 and move up in the 2nd for Justin Jefferson. 

26 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Mine as well.  RAC is off-the-charts good.  Daboll seems to want chain-movers, not deep threats or giants.  He's perfect.

Another reason why he is my Favorite guy.

With him on the roster you would not have to worry about what you are losing with Deactivating Foster, McKenzie or Williams.  He is all three wrapped into one.

The only issue because of how he was used in Colorado his Route Tree is sloppy and limited, but that can be taught.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

I can't see us trading up in the 1st for any of these 5 + Reagor. If they fall, Shenault would be the pick or consider Tee Higgins. Or get your edge rusher at 22 and move up in the 2nd for Justin Jefferson. 

I think the edges at that point will be overvalued.  If on of the top 5 WRs are gone slide back about 6 spots get another pick and move into the correct range for the DEs and next group of WRs

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I don't know if I see that many WRs go in round 1, other positions will get pushed up by teams looking to plug holes they either didn't have funds for or whiffed on in FA.

What you mention about Edge is why I am even more high on Yannick now - it just makes sense and he is 24. 

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I don't know if I see that many WRs go in round 1, other positions will get pushed up by teams looking to plug holes they either didn't have funds for or whiffed on in FA.

What you mention about Edge is why I am even more high on Yannick now - it just makes sense and he is 24. 

I do hate this edge class really except for Chase Young and Epenesa

The others would not be in the first round in the recent better classes

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I can see us moving up for a WR, I just don't see us moving for an Edge. With Shaq leaving in FA and Murphy not playing well - I think that gets solved in FA or at least we take a strong shot at it. Beane just can't leave that spot open until the draft. 

To move up for WR, would you give up this years #22,  our 3rd and next year's 1? KC gave up #27, #91 and the following year's first for #10

I would that would leave us #10, 1-2nd, 1- 4th, 2-5ths and 3-6ths and I bet we can move back into the 3rd and draft in rounds 1 - 5