Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldn't hate this...BUT:  Did anyone come away this year thinking JuJu is a true #1 WR?  Lets not forget he looked great when AB was drawing double coverage every game, but as a #1 he didn't prove he could hang.  I know there were challenges between the injury and QB situation, but at this point he is still unproven as a legit #1 because of that and when he wasn't hurt he didnt really have a lot of success.  

And if Pitt was willing to trade him after losing AB, wouldn't that further raise question marks about their belief in him as a #1 WR?  

Pass on JuJu for me. Not giving up our 1st for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

He’s a freak!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

20-30 is where good solid college players always fall when everyone is done picking quarterbacks and boom or bust guys. I like the spot that we are in and agree that we will move around the board. 

Right?  It seems like that's the sweet spot the Ravens have been working with for like a decade, waiting for quality playmakers to fall to them.

• Like (+1) 2

Yetur or Shenault are most likely at 22 as of now - it depends on how it falls. There is a chance we might have to move up in front of the Raiders or Philly to get a WR. 

I would love CeeDee Lamb or Jeudy, but it feels like trading up for Sammy Watkins with Evans and OBJ still there.

If we signed Yannick and Yetur is there and the top 5 WRs are gone, do we take him as well?

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I wouldn't mind that if we don't add an edge rusher in FA tbh. The guy has looked absolutely unblockable at times coming off of the edge. He kind of reminds me of Ngakoue. I would then follow it up with Chase Claypool in the 2nd. A lot of people are sleeping on Claypool, but he has the same frame as Mike Evans and will likely put up very similar combine numbers. 

I would just sign Yannick, he is 24 and has already played in the league

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

I would just sign Yannick, he is 24 and has already played in the league

You're talking about a difference of about $60-75 mill in guaranteed money. Depends on what approach they take in FA. 

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Right?  It seems like that's the sweet spot the Ravens have been working with for like a decade, waiting for quality playmakers to fall to them.

Yep. Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Saints, Packers...all of those teams have had some good talent slip down the board over the years and they just get really solid players, (i.e. Tre White)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Pass on JuJu for me. Not giving up our 1st for him. 

Thats how I feel too, especially since we could say sign AJ Green and not give up any picks and still use that first round pick on a stud WR prospect to groom for the future behind Brown and AJ Green.  

Personally, I think if JuJu was to get traded it would likely be a 2nd at best, maybe even a 3rd that he gets traded for.  His stock is down IMO right now compared to after last year.  

• Like (+1) 1

Right in Shenault Jr’s range and the good thing about him he has the skill set that we are currently carrying 3 WRs to do. 

he is Physical (Duke Williams)

He has speed projected 4.38 40 (Foster)

And Versatile with the Jet sweeps, out of backfield etc (McKenzie)

on Draft Pick gives you the skill set we currently have 3 WRs doing. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/laviska-shenault-jr/NLQE1jFVo5

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Some very good WR talent will be there rd 2 or 3 also, if we pass rd 1. This is a deep deep class for WRs. ?

guys that can be there at 22:

Ruggs, Higgins, Shenault,

2nd-3rd round guys:

Smith, Jefferson, Pittman, Peoples-Jones, Claypool and many others.

As you point out, this draft is supposed to be loaded with WR talent.

I would love to see us trade DOWN and maximize picks.

Unfortunately, these guys like to trade UP so who knows what will happen.

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

You're talking about a difference of about $60-75 mill in guaranteed money. Depends on what approach they take in FA. 

We have the room, the upfront cash and it won't hurt us. I think I would rather hit the ground running with Yannick - he is better than Cooper or AJ Green and a premier Edge is smaller talent pool in the draft than WR, which makes me feel like I would rather WR hunt in the draft...

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

As you point out, this draft is supposed to be loaded with WR talent.

I would love to see us trade DOWN and maximize picks.

Unfortunately, these guys like to trade UP so who knows what will happen.

How many role players and filling out the roster do we need right now? We need blue chippers to get us over the top - we need a top flight WR, RT and Edge along with CB2, legit TE and a Saftey (depending on what we do with Poyer)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I've seen him play, and he may very well turn out to be a decent NFL WR, but I don't get the 1st round hype with him. 

I watched him play as well. He fills three skills sets The  Bills are currently filling with 3 individual players. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The draft network's mock simulator is up to date, for anyone interested. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

their current Mock has us with Tee Higgins. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/reid-s-2020-nfl-mock-draft-4.0

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I've seen him play, and he may very well turn out to be a decent NFL WR, but I don't get the 1st round hype with him. 

I tend to agree as well but if the Bills want him, go and get him. I said it about Hock last year where many thought he was a mid 1st rounder and the Bills should not waste a 9 on him.  Don’t play games.  If he is your guy take him.