Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Imagine if Higgins was going up for that ball on the heave from Allen in OT?  That’s exactly what we need. 

I honestly haven’t seen a lot of Higgins. I remember thinking he was great in the playoff either last year or year before. He wasn’t that impressive vs osu but he was out the whole 1st half. I look forward to seeing him vs LSU secondary which has NFL talent as well. I believe his nfl comp has been AJ Green - kind of tall and skinny . 

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I honestly haven’t seen a lot of Higgins. I remember thinking he was great in the playoff either last year or year before. He wasn’t that impressive vs osu but he was out the whole 1st half. I look forward to seeing him vs LSU secondary which has NFL talent as well. I believe his nfl comp has been AJ Green - kind of tall and skinny . 

Yes, that's a perfect way to describe Tee. He's very tall and thin with an extremely long stride. He doesn't have break away speed like Tyreek Hill, but his size is impressive. I'd only consider him @ 22 if Shenault is gone. Or wait for Jefferson in the 2nd.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes, that's a perfect way to describe Tee. He's very tall and thin with an extremely long stride. He doesn't have break away speed like Tyreek Hill, but his size is impressive. I'd only consider him @ 22 if Shenault is gone. Or wait for Jefferson in the 2nd.

I dont see Jefferson lasting to our 2nd round pick. 

As of now...............

The number one choice at 22 is Laviska Shenault, but if he is gone..................

Tyler Johnson will skyrocket up the charts in the coming weeks at would be a great get at 22 if LS is gone.

But EVERYTHING will probably change up to draft day and the Bills will select a player at 22 who we never even thought of.

15 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

Like Tre’Davious White before him, Chaisson was awarded jersey number 18 at LSU, hence he is definitely a high character guy as well.  I could see this, as much as we need offensive help.

Edited by mannc

8 hours ago, BBills88 said:

I dont see Jefferson lasting to our 2nd round pick. 

Really? I would be surprised if he’s not there. Not a dynamic athlete. Don’t think he will test well. Not saying I don’t think he will be good in the NFL just thinking about where he will he drafted 

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I think you gotta consider OT in the first as well...

Agree if there is a stud there for sure.   I wouldn't be surprised however if we patch that hole in FA again this year.  Ty is very good backup and ford can play it if needed.  Take a mid rounder to groom or pick one up in free agency is my preference.  DE and WR bigger needs in draft. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Really? I would be surprised if he’s not there. Not a dynamic athlete. Don’t think he will test well. Not saying I don’t think he will be good in the NFL just thinking about where he will he drafted 

Tankathon made some changes recently and has us taking Jefferson in the first already... with Higgins and Shenault already gone.

I don't watch CFL so I have no idea, just wanted to share this for some perspective. Apparently they think he might go in first even.

17 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

This is my pick too, wears #18 at LSU, last time we did that it turned out well.

Jefferson or Aiyuk in the 2nd

and a DB or DL in the 3rd depending on FA

14 hours ago, SCBills said:

He’s a head case, but not a bad teammate.  He’s also a hard worker.   I wouldn’t be shocked if we inquired. 

I'm not saying that I don't want him on the team.  I just want him for the right price because of the potential headaches he brings.

Cleveland had a lot of problems last season and while he wasn't the source of all of it, he was a good chunk of the dysfunction.

19 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Same

who would? thats crazy talk. first year he doesnt have full attention on other receiver and its not impressive season? sure he had garbage throwing to him but roll the dice on a kid on a rookie contract is essentially the same but get a few more cheap years.

first for a blue chip proven commodity only if that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

who would? thats crazy talk. first year he doesnt have full attention on other receiver and its not impressive season? sure he had garbage throwing to him but roll the dice on a kid on a rookie contract is essentially the same but get a few more cheap years.

first for a blue chip proven commodity only if that.

Yeah, I’m surprised it was even suggested. 

22 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldn't hate this...BUT:  Did anyone come away this year thinking JuJu is a true #1 WR?  Lets not forget he looked great when AB was drawing double coverage every game, but as a #1 he didn't prove he could hang.  I know there were challenges between the injury and QB situation, but at this point he is still unproven as a legit #1 because of that and when he wasn't hurt he didnt really have a lot of success.  

And if Pitt was willing to trade him after losing AB, wouldn't that further raise question marks about their belief in him as a #1 WR?  

Good post. When Brown sat out the final game of the 2018 season, it was clear to me that he wasn't elite. He's a good player who I'd like to have on the team, but he ain't great and he ain't worth a first round pick in the best receiver draft in some time.