Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldn't hate this...BUT:  Did anyone come away this year thinking JuJu is a true #1 WR?  Lets not forget he looked great when AB was drawing double coverage every game, but as a #1 he didn't prove he could hang.  I know there were challenges between the injury and QB situation, but at this point he is still unproven as a legit #1 because of that and when he wasn't hurt he didnt really have a lot of success.  

And if Pitt was willing to trade him after losing AB, wouldn't that further raise question marks about their belief in him as a #1 WR?  

if were trading a 1st round pick for a WR go get OBJ and let him take the #1 spot for the next 6-8 years here 

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

The Athletic has him at a 4.55. ESPN has him at a 4.59. WalterFootball has him at a 4.52. He's not an elite speed guy at all. Nobody views him that way. Feel free to tag me if he actually is in the 4.3's. I think people tend to think WRs are faster than they really are and he's no different.

To me it doesn’t matter if he’s 4.55 or 4.59. The two best WR in the league, Hopkins and Thomas, both ran  a 4.57. Josh needs a guy with size, hands and hops to go up and get contested catches, and create separation. Speed is great but we also have Smoke. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I can see us moving up for a WR, I just don't see us moving for an Edge. With Shaq leaving in FA and Murphy not playing well - I think that gets solved in FA or at least we take a strong shot at it. Beane just can't leave that spot open until the draft. 

To move up for WR, would you give up this years #22,  our 3rd and next year's 1? KC gave up #27, #91 and the following year's first for #10

I would that would leave us #10, 1-2nd, 1- 4th, 2-5ths and 3-6ths and I bet we can move back into the 3rd and draft in rounds 1 - 5

I honestly think Jeudy is the only one worth trading up for that high. And he won't last to 10. 

28 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I honestly think Jeudy is the only one worth trading up for that high. And he won't last to 10. 

The top 5 are all excellent I would take any of them, yes I have preferences and you only need to get in between 10 and 19 to secure 2 or 3 of them. I was just trying to illustrate the cost and you might even find that the Raiders, who also own #10 might be willing to play ball

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

if were trading a 1st round pick for a WR go get OBJ and let him take the #1 spot for the next 6-8 years here 

Would you really give up a #1 for OBJ?   Dude's a HUGE head case.  2nd or lower. 

Again, Giants were lambasted for trading him last year... They Giants knew what they had and jettisoned it... (especially after the whole Pitt/AB fiasco).

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

To me it doesn’t matter if he’s 4.55 or 4.59. The two best WR in the league, Hopkins and Thomas, both ran  a 4.57. Josh needs a guy with size, hands and hops to go up and get contested catches, and create separation. Speed is great but we also have Smoke. 

I totally agree. I’m just saying people expecting him to be possibly the fastest non-Ruggs WR in the class are probably gonna be disappointed. 

Henry Ruggs-WR Alabama

Brandon Aiyuk-WR Arizona State

Laviska Shenault-WR Colorado 

Tee Higgins-WR Clemson

Joshua Jones-OT Houston

Austin Jackson-OT USC

Yetur Gross Matos-DE Penn State

Curtis Weaver-DE Boise St

Kristian Fulton-CB LSU

Jeff Gladney-CB TCU

the only prospects I’m entertaining at 22

5 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I totally agree. I’m just saying people expecting him to be possibly the fastest non-Ruggs WR in the class are probably gonna be disappointed. 

I would say Hamler is next speed wise 

4 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Henry Ruggs-WR Alabama

Brandon Aiyuk-WR Arizona State

Laviska Shenault-WR Colorado 

Tee Higgins-WR Clemson

Joshua Jones-OT Houston

Austin Jackson-OT USC

Yetur Gross Matos-DE Penn State

Curtis Weaver-DE Boise St

Kristian Fulton-CB LSU

Jeff Gladney-CB TCU

the only prospects I’m entertaining at 22

I don’t watch much PAC 12 but is Austin Jackson any good? Epenesa put him in a body bag in the Holiday Bowl.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, hjnick said:

Would you really give up a #1 for OBJ?   Dude's a HUGE head case.  2nd or lower. 

Again, Giants were lambasted for trading him last year... They Giants knew what they had and jettisoned it... (especially after the whole Pitt/AB fiasco).

He’s a head case, but not a bad teammate.  He’s also a hard worker.   I wouldn’t be shocked if we inquired. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Imagine if Higgins was going up for that ball on the heave from Allen in OT?  That’s exactly what we need. 

• Like (+1) 1