Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I watched him play as well. He fills three skills sets The  Bills are currently filling with 3 individual players. 

their current Mock has us with Tee Higgins. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/reid-s-2020-nfl-mock-draft-4.0

Look at how Beane drafts in RD 1 - athletic talent is off the charts and super high ceilings

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

Oh please no more linemen, offense or defense.

SKILL PLAYERS PLZ

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Right in Shenault Jr’s range and the good thing about him he has the skill set that we are currently carrying 3 WRs to do. 

he is Physical (Duke Williams)

He has speed projected 4.38 40 (Foster)

And Versatile with the Jet sweeps, out of backfield etc (McKenzie)

on Draft Pick gives you the skill set we currently have 3 WRs doing. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/laviska-shenault-jr/NLQE1jFVo5

Great assessment and that's why I want us to draft him at 22.....a 3 in 1 player.

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

Get this guy and go after Amari Cooper. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Great assessment and that's why I want us to draft him at 22.....a 3 in 1 player.

Yep he is my current want in the draft.  I don't s it changing much and we are right in his value range

29 minutes ago, H2o said:

I've seen him play, and he may very well turn out to be a decent NFL WR, but I don't get the 1st round hype with him. 

Well...

Here we go again I guess...

I told everyone with DK last year and I'm telling everyone now...Don't get me wrong...Different kind of player...But Laviska is an absolute beast...To me he's like a faster version of JuJu...He ran Colorado's wildcat when they called it...He has that kind of versatility...He is quick twitch explosive but he can play with power too...He's the opposite of a primadonna on the football field...He's an aggressive player...He's a willing blocker, and he's going to be real good at it in time...And he's a good kid...

The only reason he may...may be available at #22 is the turf toe, labrum, and the fact that he's going to need route refining...Looks to me like he's going to be at least a 4.4 40 guy...But he could run faster when a track coach gets a hold of him...As an athlete and a projected NFL football player that kid is a top 10 pick because the Draft is at least half about projection...And I'm gonna end it right there...?

Well...One more thing...I really like Tee Higgins too so...I'm fine with either...I just think Laviska brings more versatility...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Right in Shenault Jr’s range and the good thing about him he has the skill set that we are currently carrying 3 WRs to do. 

he is Physical (Duke Williams)

He has speed projected 4.38 40 (Foster)

And Versatile with the Jet sweeps, out of backfield etc (McKenzie)

on Draft Pick gives you the skill set we currently have 3 WRs doing. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/laviska-shenault-jr/NLQE1jFVo5

I like Shenault, but there's no chance he's a 4.38 guy. I would expect him to come in a little slower than a 4.50. If he beats a 4.50, he's done well.

Just now, DCOrange said:

I like Shenault, but there's no chance he's a 4.38 guy. I would expect him to come in a little slower than a 4.50. If he beats a 4.50, he's done well.

He projects at a 4.38.  He is going to be sub 4.5 at the combine 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He projects at a 4.38.  He is going to be sub 4.5 at the combine 

The Athletic has him at a 4.55. ESPN has him at a 4.59. WalterFootball has him at a 4.52. He's not an elite speed guy at all. Nobody views him that way. Feel free to tag me if he actually is in the 4.3's. I think people tend to think WRs are faster than they really are and he's no different.

Edited by DCOrange

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I thought that too when I watched him - a Beane protege 

He should be able to run under any long ball Josh could (over) throw

Off the top of my head traits we should be looking for are

1.) large catch radius

2.) strong ability to adjust to the ball

3.) soft hands

4.) RAC/YAC

5.) Separation

bonus contested catches

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My Only one I will do today..

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep he is my current want in the draft.  I don't s it changing much and we are right in his value range

Look at how we've argued incessantly over players like Foster, Duke, McKenzie & Robert's. What is their role? What are they best at? Shenault will probably have a very good combine and could move up. He's a 3 in 1 player who hopefully falls to us. If he's not there then get the best edge rusher on the board and maybe Jefferson is there at 54?

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Athletic has him at a 4.55. ESPN has him at a 4.59. WalterFootball has him at a 4.52. He's not an elite speed guy at all. Nobody views him that way.

If that doesn't do it for you, maybe this will: One NFL scout tells Bleacher Report that Shenault—at 6'2", 225 pounds with a sub-4.4 40—will go in the first five picks of next year's draft.

Again he will b sub 4.5 com combine

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852683-meet-the-colorado-wr-who-has-the-nfl-drooling-hes-julio-jones-only-bigger

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Look at how we've argued incessantly over players like Foster, Duke, McKenzie & Robert's. What is their role? What are they best at? Shenault will probably have a very good combine and could move up. He's a 3 in 1 player who hopefully falls to us. If he's not there then get the best edge rusher on the board and maybe Jefferson is there at 54?

I am fin with an edge if 

Jerry Jeudy

CeeDee Lamb

Henry Ruggs III

Laviska Shenault Jr.

Tee Higgins

Are all off the board

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldn't hate this...BUT:  Did anyone come away this year thinking JuJu is a true #1 WR?  Lets not forget he looked great when AB was drawing double coverage every game, but as a #1 he didn't prove he could hang.  I know there were challenges between the injury and QB situation, but at this point he is still unproven as a legit #1 because of that and when he wasn't hurt he didnt really have a lot of success.  

And if Pitt was willing to trade him after losing AB, wouldn't that further raise question marks about their belief in him as a #1 WR?  

Why would they trade him?  Theyre like at the cap and he's cheap.  Makes no sense.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Athletic has him at a 4.55. ESPN has him at a 4.59. WalterFootball has him at a 4.52. He's not an elite speed guy at all. Nobody views him that way. Feel free to tag me if he actually is in the 4.3's. I think people tend to think WRs are faster than they really are and he's no different.

You do know all those times are what he ran coming out of HS right?