Bills officially have pick 22 in the 1st round

YoloinOhio

Just now, BarleyNY said:

Pick 22 fun fact: Most likely slot for Cleveland to overdraft a ***** QB prospect. 

I actually immediately thought of that when I heard the slot. 

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

someone like Dupree would be nice.  Gross-Matos??!

That’s about where I expect him to come off the board. Maybe a tad soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually immediately thought of that when I heard the slot. 

That’s about where I expect him to come off the board. Maybe a tad soon. 

I don't know. If Gross-Matos is there when we pick, I would run to the podium.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Some very good WR talent will be there rd 2 or 3 also, if we pass rd 1. This is a deep deep class for WRs. ?

guys that can be there at 22:

Ruggs, Higgins, Shenault,

2nd-3rd round guys:

Smith, Jefferson, Pittman, Peoples-Jones, Claypool and many others.

If Jefferson, Peoples-Jones & Pittman are still there when we pick, that would be a great problem to have.

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’ll take one Laviska Shenault please

This is where I think I’m leaning (I like Jefferson too). I would guess most drafts he’s a top 12ish player but because of the receiver depth in this class he may be there at 22.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’ll take one Laviska Shenault please

I think he is who would get mocked to us right now in most drafts.  I fear his combine will move him up the board out of our reach a bit.  He is the kind of guy who will likely blow some minds at the combine IMO.  The only thing working in our favor is there are a few guys that could leave the combine having GM's drool, so hopefully one of them or Shenault can last to our pick.

NOTE:  I still think that WR is such a priority that I can see Beane making a move up to get one.  Not into the top 10 that would cost a ton, but using some of our extra draft capital to maybe get up into that 15-20 range to make sure we get our guy, ESPECIALLY if there is say only one left on the board they covet.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I think he is who would get mocked to us right now in most drafts.  I fear his combine will move him up the board out of our reach a bit.  He is the kind of guy who will likely blow some minds at the combine IMO.  The only thing working in our favor is there are a few guys that could leave the combine having GM's drool, so hopefully one of them or Shenault an last to our pick.

NOTE:  I still think that WR is such a priority that I can see Beane making a move up to get one.  Not into the top 10 that would cost a ton, but using some of our extra draft capital to maybe get up into that 15-20 range to make sure we get our guy, ESPECIALLY if there is say only one left on the board they covet.  

To me that is most likely Ceedee Lamb. If he somehow makes it to 15ish (which is possible because he won’t blow away the combine) Beane will be on the phone. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I wouldn't hate this...BUT:  Did anyone come away this year thinking JuJu is a true #1 WR?  Lets not forget he looked great when AB was drawing double coverage every game, but as a #1 he didn't prove he could hang.  I know there were challenges between the injury and QB situation, but at this point he is still unproven as a legit #1 because of that and when he wasn't hurt he didnt really have a lot of success.  

And if Pitt was willing to trade him after losing AB, wouldn't that further raise question marks about their belief in him as a #1 WR?  

• Like (+1) 6

15 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Miss out on the first batch of wr’s and beef up the defense again ? 

22. Buffalo Bills (10-6)

• K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE/OLB, LSU

Chaisson (6-4, 250 pounds) has a great name for an elite, active defender who chases after quarterbacks and running backs alike. He has 6.5 sacks during LSU’s run to the CFP national championship game, and like several teammates, his draft stock has shot up throughout the season. He is a bit of a hybrid player who can work well in the Bills' 4-3 to replace retiring Lorenzo Alexander on the weak side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2020-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins-eagles-saints-patriots/bn5x1suc7s971o7qk15lcnl4q

I wouldn't mind that if we don't add an edge rusher in FA tbh. The guy has looked absolutely unblockable at times coming off of the edge. He kind of reminds me of Ngakoue. I would then follow it up with Chase Claypool in the 2nd. A lot of people are sleeping on Claypool, but he has the same frame as Mike Evans and will likely put up very similar combine numbers.