Tua declares for the draft; do you want Miami to take him?

krf139

Tua to Miami good or bad for Bills?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Fish to draft Tua?

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Why would we ever say yes?  We already have our QB, now we need to keep putting talent around him.

I am about 90% sure Tua will be a Dolphin.

There’s a good chance the Bengals take him too. Have him sit a year learning behind Dalton. That would work out well for cinci unless Miami pays a king’s ransom

So you think the Bills should draft a QB with our first rounder?

You realize we went 10-6, made the playoffs, rested our starters week 17, and all indications are that this team, and our QB, is getting better and better?

Some fans...

17 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

It’s gonna depend a lot on how much Tua looks after all the rehab and combine. The Bengals may hold Tua hostage for a boatload of picks

Not a chance the Bengals don't take Burrow.  They will have a mutiny on their hands in Ohio if they don't take Burrow.   Tua will NOT go number 1 as long as the Bengals have the first pick.

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I don't watch as many games as I used to, but from what I remember of Tua, he was garbage.  I know QBs get over drafted but I can't see him going until round 3 or 4.

If he’s medically cleared, he’s going top 6 to either Miami or LA Chargers. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

If he’s medically cleared, he’s going top 6 to either Miami or LA Chargers. 

Even tho, he like, isn't very good??

I mean, yea he could go in the first round, but so did EJ Manual.  

I just have to imagine teams have gotten smarter than that.  Drew lock was a 2nd round pick last year and he was/is much better than Tua.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Even tho, he like, isn't very good??

I mean, yea he could go in the first round, but so did EJ Manual.  

I just have to imagine teams have gotten smarter than that.  Drew lock was a 2nd round pick last year and he was/is much better than Tua.  

Like I said, it all depends on how his medical evaluations check out. He’s gonna be poked and prodded like never before and, if green lighted, he’s gonna get drafted high. 

I’ve not seen or heard a single evaluation to this point that agrees with your take that he is “garbage” and “isn’t very good.” Maybe he won’t be good at the next level, but he’s checked all the boxes to this point per the scouting community. There’s still some evaluation to be done vis a vis his mental acuity and that could cause him to drop, but I doubt it. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1