Tua declares for the draft; do you want Miami to take him?

krf139

Tua to Miami good or bad for Bills?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Fish to draft Tua?

I see the chargers trying to jump miami - they need fans and QBs are the best way to get them.  If washington is sold on Chase Young at 2 - i could see them moving to 3 (and giving up a lot in the process).  

Just now, nickrage said:

Could he be an option at 2 with Detroit?

unlikely ready to play 2020

sit behind stafford

I think detroit will try and move down to either steal an extra first from miami, or grab a 2021 first and other picks from LAC.  Defense needs help, and the offense is a lot better with stafford than... blough?  

This is all under the assumption his rehab goes well and workouts etc.  

Edited by dneveu

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Be a difficult sell to draft a quarterback high after just trading for Rosen and having so many holes to fill and Fitz wanting to come back. Not a bad football decision to give him a redshirt year but difficult to sell to the fans 

Rosen is in the scrap heap at this point.

Everyone knows he's not good enough. 

The Dolphins are desperate for someone who might become a franchise QB.

Ryan Tannehill was the only 1st round pick they've used on a QB since Dan Marino. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nope. I'm for seeing if Webb can develop into a reliable backup/spot starter. Or use a late round (not early round) pick to develop instead if Webb is not that guy. The only veteran backup I'd be tempted to sign over a prospect is Fitz, who is the best in the business. Of course he's under contract anyway.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’d guarantee if Tua is there at 5 they’ll take him. Guy was projected a #1 overall pick hands down before he got hurt. You don’t pass on a QB like him.

There could be lots of scenarios. This shapes up as one of the craziest offseasons

in history. The Pats and chargers and maybe even Pittsburgh all possibly desperately needing a starting quarterback to win now. On top of the teams picking high needing a quarterback. I could see Miami moving back even if they can highjack a monster haul of players/picks. These older quarterbacks coming to the end are going to shake up the offseason if they move around or retire. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

There could be lots of scenarios. This shapes up as one of the craziest offseasons

in history. The Pats and chargers and maybe even Pittsburgh all possibly desperately needing a starting quarterback to win now. On top of the teams picking high needing a quarterback. I could see Miami moving back even if they can highjack a monster haul of players/picks. These older quarterbacks coming to the end are going to shake up the offseason if they move around or retire. 

The AFC is going to be wild in two years when Brady, Rivers and Roethlisberger are all gone.

• Like (+1) 1

There's 0 chance he lasts to 22.  He'll be taken in the top 10

If Allen regresses or has a down year next year, with the schedule that we have he will already be putting us in a position to draft his replacement in 2021

This year is about improving our current team and surrounding Allen with more talent.  Duke is not the answer but he's the type of WR we need pairing up with JB.  Get someone that can go up and get these 50/50 balls.  The ball to Duke in the endzone was ***** beautiful and we need to get someone who comes down with that 10/10 times

Edited by Laughing Coffin

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Dolphins would be really dumb to pass on him.... and I don’t think Flores and that group are dumb.

unless someone jumps ahead of them, they are drafting Tua, IMO.

If Tua is there they arent trading back, IMO.

I tend to agree.

If they could stash him behind Fitz for a year, and keep building out their roster with their other two first rounders, two second rounders and their third. 

The could really overhaul their team with an upgraded OL, some new weapons on defense and a bell cow back. 

Then in 2021 Tua is walking into a really good situation. 

• Like (+1) 1