Bills sign 10 players to reserve/future contracts

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

My money is that he’s the 11th on the PS again. Sorry, but there’s just too much to learn going from rugby to NFL RB to get to the point where you can be of great enough value to be on a 53 in a single year.

Learning an NFL playbook is hard enough for a seasoned college player, let alone a relative noob. Then there’s the technical fine points of the game.

I think he’s a year away still.

KR and PR.  Catch the ball.  Run.  Dude has mad skills once the ball is in his hands.  Design plays for him where he doesn't have to block.  It will be criminal if he's on the PS again after icing him this year.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

KR and PR.  Catch the ball.  Run.  Dude has mad skills once the ball is in his hands.  Design plays for him where he doesn't have to block.  It will be criminal if he's on the PS again after icing him this year.

No offense, but is he so good at KR (a play that may happen 2-3 times per game) and PR that you’d be comfortable devoting a roster spot to him even though he probably can’t help you at any other position even if there’s an injury?

Also, it’s not criminal to PS a guy for 2 years. He’s never played football.

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He can play and the Bills really like him. He isn't without a chance of making the roster next year if he can stay out of trouble.

Yeah, they held onto him until November when they had to make on decision when he came off IR. (iirc)

At that time I didn't expect to see him associated with the Bills again. We need LB help/depth.

1 hour ago, DCbillsfan said:

Dodson may have a shot at making 53.  Lorax just retired and Stanford and Maurice Alexander are both free agents.  Potentially 3 openings.  Bills do have Vosean Joseph along with Edmunds, Milano, and Thompson.

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm calling my shot right now.  Christian Wade is going to light it up next year.  

That's almost a Captain Obvious moment

LOL.   

Wade and Singletary in the backfield at the same time would be awesome  

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

My money is that he’s the 11th on the PS again. Sorry, but there’s just too much to learn going from rugby to NFL RB to get to the point where you can be of great enough value to be on a 53 in a single year.

Learning an NFL playbook is hard enough for a seasoned college player, let alone a relative noob. Then there’s the technical fine points of the game.

I think he’s a year away still.

I'm not sure he can be protected as the 11th again. 

(but what do I know) 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

No offense, but is he so good at KR (a play that may happen 2-3 times per game) and PR that you’d be comfortable devoting a roster spot to him even though he probably can’t help you at any other position even if there’s an injury?

Also, it’s not criminal to PS a guy for 2 years. He’s never played football.

We did that this year for Roberts.

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

That's almost a Captain Obvious moment

LOL.   

I got people calling me out on Christian Wade next year.  They think he's on the PS again.  If the Bills put him on the PS again, I think he gets signed by somebody.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What is the obsession with Ray Ray Mcloud? The guy sucks. Let it go

As was said in a previous post, this is a weakness of McD. He is reluctant to let go of guys he drafted or who were on the Panthers who suck: Jones, Peterman, Benjamin, Lotuleilei, etc.