We are not allowed to win a big game till we relocate or we build a dome on the water.......

BillsBlue

3 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

While I think that a team's marketability and profits play a role in how the games are shaped, there are other dimensions that determine a game's outcome. 

For instance, and most obvious, the way the players play. This still matters. 

What bothered me about the game was the grossly apparent advertising for Watt, the American hero. It seems the NFL loves to promote this aspect. It makes sense, though, as it seems this white nationalism is alive and well right now. 

But overall, while marketing and profits contribute to the outcomes of games, the Bills should have played better and should have won, despite marketing Watt and America. 

The guy came back from a typically season ending injury and ran roughshod over the Bills O-line in a playoff game.

yeah, you're right....white nationalism is the only explanation why an industry built on hype was hyping JJ Watt Saturday.

Meanwhile Booger could not stop gushing over Josh Allen the whole game.  At least we know Boog's got his white nationalist cred on tight.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Whoooooooo.

Gotta think this is a byproduct of that high quality love canal water.

I have seen the results of that water in many Niagara County posters.

They act like they grew up in Florida schools!

10 hours ago, mjt328 said:

The Bills had SO many opportunities to win that game, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the refs.

The touchback call was something I've never seen before in 30 years of watching the NFL.  I think the refs were totally confused, and weren't sure what to do.  At that point, we were still up 13-0 and in full control of the game.  The refs had nothing to do with us allowing 19 unanswered points over the next 30 minutes.

The Cody Ford block was crap.  Totally agree there.  But if Josh Allen throws an accurate swing pass to Duke Williams on 3rd Down, we make up all of that yardage.  But he totally missed him.

The refs just barely missed a Delay of Game on the 3rd-18.  But it was still our defense that allowed him to get 19 yards on the play.  You cannot blame the refs for them getting too deep and taking too long to react.  We stop them there, we get the ball back and another chance to win.

When refs are repeatedly making bad calls to a team it hurts morale which hurts performance.

I think one of the players tried to give a message "if you are playing for opposition we can hit you" but it was too late.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

This is the correct response to the op.  Even the most "just play better" kind of Bills fan can't deny it when you look at "give himself up gate", no call on helmet to helmet, 0 on the play clock on 3rd and 18 and the phantom illegal block call on Ford all together.

We have to beat the other team AND the refs in big games.

I prefer the beating of refs by using them in pick plays hoping opposition players hit them,

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John in Jax said:

Well, hold on now, our stadium is on the river, AND we have swimming pools INSIDE the stadium, AND you can be swimming in those pools as the game is going on!!!

Innovation at its finest sounds like a plan you're hired as well sir!!!?

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I prefer the beating of refs by using them in pick plays hoping opposition players hit them,

Preach lol, honestly some crews are fair or possibly aren't bought by Vegas but when I see a handful of different crews will be officiating a game of ours I get nauseous immediately lmao not kidding ?

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The guy came back from a typically season ending injury and ran roughshod over the Bills O-line in a playoff game.

yeah, you're right....white nationalism is the only explanation why an industry built on hype was hyping JJ Watt Saturday.

Meanwhile Booger could not stop gushing over Josh Allen the whole game.  At least we know Boog's got his white nationalist cred on tight.

I'm just honored that my post got such wild replies this has been a fun one ?

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

..... what?

Maga ???

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

#domefail

A for effort though!!

54 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I have seen the results of that water in many Niagara County posters.

They act like they grew up in Florida schools!

When refs are repeatedly making bad calls to a team it hurts morale which hurts performance.

I think one of the players tried to give a message "if you are playing for opposition we can hit you" but it was too late.

Agreed

11 hours ago, Halloween Land said:

Dumbest post I seen. You're like saying you can't take a proper dump until you get a new toilet seat...

At least figure out the English language before you try to insult someone with it. What are you 10 years old?????

12 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

OP, there's a place for you at Area 51 ......

Do you mean it???? Like can I hang out with reptilians and Grey's???? 

Perhaps I can pilot a saucer??

11 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ya might want to get in on the lawsuit to cheer ya up!

How much do I have to chip in???

11 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Now it all makes sense. Dimarco and Knox didn’t block Cunningham because we didn’t have a waterfront dome. 

Duke didn’t catch those balls because the league wants more luxury suites in Buffalo. 

Allen lost his damn mind because he wants higher beer prices for all of us.

Milano can’t tackle because ...he sucks. Sorry Matt. 

I'm glad you've connected the dots they were all in on the take. ?️

11 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

This is the correct response to the op.  Even the most "just play better" kind of Bills fan can't deny it when you look at "give himself up gate", no call on helmet to helmet, 0 on the play clock on 3rd and 18 and the phantom illegal block call on Ford all together.

We have to beat the other team AND the refs in big games.

Amen

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1