We are not allowed to win a big game till we relocate or we build a dome on the water.......

BillsBlue

5 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I get where you're going.  Watching that game, and the 3 key calls that contributed to our loss, and going through history the examples of horrible calls....those things can wear on your mind and cause feelings like this.  We all expect the worse.  Whenever we have a big play, I always look for the "flag" sign at the bottom of the screen.  

I understand.  I don't think you've lost your credibility.  You just need a couple more days.  You'll be fine.

You're a Bills fan.  We're all in this together, man.  

Thanks for a nice reply brother ?

13 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

yea a downtown stadium would've made knox or morse block that guy or duke would've caught that pass.  sure

Maybe not but it woulda stopped the blindside bull#### call, the fair catch nonsense and the 2 full seconds after 00 on 3rd and 18 I'm sure of that

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

THIS is exactly why the Coach McDermott win games close mentality could be a FAIL here.  If it's close a mystery flag or non call can cost us the game. The goal should be to score more points and don't the game be in jeopordy of a mysterious flag (Ford) or non call (too much time) can kill us.

Easier said than done I know, but Buffalo won't be able to break through until we can keep the gas on in the 2nd half and protect our lead.

In similar situations, Tom Landry used to say you shouldn't leave yourself in position so one bad call doesn't beat you.

Awesome reply thanks?

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:
Image result for seinfeld,alright gif

Love this I'm just glad this is getting fun replies lol, I'm a huge seinfeld/curbed fan this is choice!!!?

3 hours ago, WhoTom said:

The CSM was shot in the last X-Files episode, but they left it ambiguous as to whether he actually died.

The Bills haven't won the Super Bowl yet, so ...

they had a continuation recently.  Could it be 2016? 
( I thought the series sucked) 

where Mulder and Scully had a kid they were searching for, who may of may not have been Mulders but the smoking mans and a storyline that Mulders dad was the smoking man?

Ergo smoking man was alive 

but maybe dead again 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I can't believe I have to read this crap for the next 8 months

You know what?  You don't! 

You can simply skip past the stupid thread titles and do something more productive with your time.

You're welcome.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Duh Duh DUH

Duh Duh DUH-DUH

Duh Duh DUH...Duh, Duh...

We all came out to Walleyed Willies

On the Lake Erie shoreline

To solve the puzzle to cereal ingredients 

We didn't have much time.

Dome...on the Water...

Fire in the sky...

made a few tweaks for you 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You know what?  You don't! 

You can simply skip past the stupid thread titles and do something more productive with your time.

You're welcome.

I can't believe I have to read this crap for the next eight months.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While I think that a team's marketability and profits play a role in how the games are shaped, there are other dimensions that determine a game's outcome. 

For instance, and most obvious, the way the players play. This still matters. 

What bothered me about the game was the grossly apparent advertising for Watt, the American hero. It seems the NFL loves to promote this aspect. It makes sense, though, as it seems this white nationalism is alive and well right now. 

But overall, while marketing and profits contribute to the outcomes of games, the Bills should have played better and should have won, despite marketing Watt and America. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

hat do you think comes from all these nationally televised game ratings being through the roof? 

More spotlight games? Tweaks to uniform? 

I feel weve gotten significantly more attention even to the highest levels of the nfl. As this team has set what.. four separate game televised highest ratings?

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BuffaloBill963 said:

You’re not. It’s a very scripted league. The refs ‘being bad at their jobs’ is the excuse the nfl has been and will continue to foster bc it allows them so much leeway in steering outcomes. The refs for the Bills Texans are also like middle school teachers and principals etc. If you can’t see the intention on behalf of the NFL you’re just in denial.

Stupid comment. We really have the dumbest population of all time.

The on cue reactions of arrogant idiots attacking and making fun of the OP is hilarious. You guys are trained seals and you don’t even know it. SO conditioned to react the way you do.

Thanks for a we'll thought out reply and I couldn't agree more 

7 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.....

Cash is king 

7 hours ago, psuscott16 said:

Thissssssssssss ?

7 hours ago, WhoTom said:

The CSM was shot in the last X-Files episode, but they left it ambiguous as to whether he actually died.

The Bills haven't won the Super Bowl yet, so ...

He's still behind the scenes somewhere smoking a pall mall

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Duh Duh DUH

Duh Duh DUH-DUH

Duh Duh DUH...Duh, Duh...

We all came out to Black Rock

On the Lake Erie Shoreline

To play football with Josh Allen

We didn't have much time.

Dome...on the Water...

Fire in the sky...

Thanks for an awesome reply ?

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I can't believe I have to read this crap for the next eight months.

Seriously lol it's a message board and we're allowed to voice our opinions 

And have some FUN after the emotional beating we just took ?

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

I have already designed our stadium on the water - we good...

798875753_TheGoat.png.42076a4bb506485c124b2d883d920a3a.png

:beer:

Awesome work you're hired!!!?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

What bothered me about the game was the grossly apparent advertising for Watt, the American hero. It seems the NFL loves to promote this aspect. It makes sense, though, as it seems this white nationalism is alive and well right now. 

..... what?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Seriously?  Why were the Jags just in the AFC Championship a couple years ago? Was the NFL worried about their north Florida stronghold and just threw them a bone for once???

Well, hold on now, our stadium is on the river, AND we have swimming pools INSIDE the stadium, AND you can be swimming in those pools as the game is going on!!!

• Haha (+1) 1