We are not allowed to win a big game till we relocate or we build a dome on the water.......

BillsBlue

26 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I get where you're going.  Watching that game, and the 3 key calls that contributed to our loss, and going through history the examples of horrible calls....those things can wear on your mind and cause feelings like this.  We all expect the worse.  Whenever we have a big play, I always look for the "flag" sign at the bottom of the screen.  

I understand.  I don't think you've lost your credibility.  You just need a couple more days.  You'll be fine.

You're a Bills fan.  We're all in this together, man. 

This is the correct response to the op.  Even the most "just play better" kind of Bills fan can't deny it when you look at "give himself up gate", no call on helmet to helmet, 0 on the play clock on 3rd and 18 and the phantom illegal block call on Ford all together.

We have to beat the other team AND the refs in big games.

• Like (+1) 4

Now it all makes sense. Dimarco and Knox didn’t block Cunningham because we didn’t have a waterfront dome. 

Duke didn’t catch those balls because the league wants more luxury suites in Buffalo. 

Allen lost his damn mind because he wants higher beer prices for all of us.

Milano can’t tackle because ...he sucks. Sorry Matt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

We all came out to Montreux
On the Lake Geneva shoreline
To make records with a mobile
We didn't have much time
Frank Zappa and the Mothers
Were at the best place around

Dome on the Water Fire in the sky 

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Isn't "Dome on the Water" a Deep Purple song?

Fire in the sky!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

I've traveled all over this big flat Earth and I've never seen a crazier conspiracy theory. The reality is that the Bills won't win the big one until the Cigarette Smoking Man dies.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsBlue said:

Bills fan since 84 here, I've seen enough to realise and know this deep down inside my soul. Countless non calls and rediculous calls by the refs against us that come in key situations and kill drives and momentum ever since I can remember, at the very least since the music City miracle. Basically any coach that comes here realises that the team will have to be SO dominant to win that it's unreal. The same goes for players in the league. Imo the players and the rest of the league are legit told when it's going to be their year to have a real shot. Imo the only real parity is the draft and free agency but I wouldn't be surprised if that's all being controlled too to a certain extent. To me the NFL has become a soap opera and I'm sick of it.  I'm not even going to speak on how unreal and terribly rigged our game was against us saturday. 

Rant over thanks for the read I hope I'm wrong ?

You’re not. It’s a very scripted league. The refs ‘being bad at their jobs’ is the excuse the nfl has been and will continue to foster bc it allows them so much leeway in steering outcomes. The refs for the Bills Texans are also like middle school teachers and principals etc. If you can’t see the intention on behalf of the NFL you’re just in denial.

1 hour ago, BuffaninATL said:

OP, there's a place for you at Area 51 ......

Stupid comment. We really have the dumbest population of all time.

The on cue reactions of arrogant idiots attacking and making fun of the OP is hilarious. You guys are trained seals and you don’t even know it. SO conditioned to react the way you do.

• Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

But he did die ... right?  

The CSM was shot in the last X-Files episode, but they left it ambiguous as to whether he actually died.

The Bills haven't won the Super Bowl yet, so ...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

The Saints lost last year on an egregious non-call and on a controversial play this year. They are now the first team in NFL history to have six straight playoff eliminations by one score and the second team since the 2013-2015 Packers to be eliminated in three straight postseasons on the final play of the game. Do you think the NFL has it in for New Orleans, too...one of their 'darling' franchises?

Saints have an old, domed stadium that needs upgrading.

Hmm, this conspiracy theory may hold some water.  Let's keep going down this path.  The Vikings just got a new behemoth of a stadium, and they somehow are winning games.  The Raiders should be amazing next year, and the same with the Rammies and the Chargers when they open that $9B stadium. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

You just lost any and all creditability you have on a Bills board.

Thanks dad

4 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I can't believe I have to read this crap for the next 8 months

Tell me you really think this isn't the case to some degree you know I'm right 

4 hours ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

Boom proof ??

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Whoooooooo.

Gotta think this is a byproduct of that high quality love canal water.

My buddies first job out of college was Public Relations for Love Canal. Talk about nowhere to go but up! 

Now, about this thread......I’d rather work PR for Love Canal than try to figure out how the title meshes with the whining in the post. There is a “they are all out to get us conspiracy” is why we can’t have nice things, so we need a new stadium? Did I get that right?  I refuse to read it again.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

We have to beat the other team AND the refs in big games.

THIS is exactly why the Coach McDermott win games close mentality could be a FAIL here.  If it's close a mystery flag or non call can cost us the game. The goal should be to score more points and don't the game be in jeopordy of a mysterious flag (Ford) or non call (too much time) can kill us.

Easier said than done I know, but Buffalo won't be able to break through until we can keep the gas on in the 2nd half and protect our lead.

In similar situations, Tom Landry used to say you shouldn't leave yourself in position so one bad call doesn't beat you.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1