We are not allowed to win a big game till we relocate or we build a dome on the water.......

BillsBlue

Bills fan since 84 here, I've seen enough to realise and know this deep down inside my soul. Countless non calls and rediculous calls by the refs against us that come in key situations and kill drives and momentum ever since I can remember, at the very least since the music City miracle. Basically any coach that comes here realises that the team will have to be SO dominant to win that it's unreal. The same goes for players in the league. Imo the players and the rest of the league are legit told when it's going to be their year to have a real shot. Imo the only real parity is the draft and free agency but I wouldn't be surprised if that's all being controlled too to a certain extent. To me the NFL has become a soap opera and I'm sick of it.  I'm not even going to speak on how unreal and terribly rigged our game was against us saturday. 

Rant over thanks for the read I hope I'm wrong ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, BillsBlue said:

Bills fan since 84 here, I've seen enough to realise and know this deep down inside my soul. Countless non calls and rediculous calls by the refs against us that come in key situations and kill drives and momentum ever since I can remember, at the very least since the music City miracle. Basically any coach that comes here realises that the team will have to be SO dominant to win that it's unreal. The same goes for players in the league. Imo the players and the rest of the league are legit told when it's going to be their year to have a real shot. Imo the only real parity is the draft and free agency but I wouldn't be surprised if that's all being controlled too to a certain extent. To me the NFL has become a soap opera and I'm sick of it.  I'm not even going to speak on how unreal and terribly rigged our game was against us saturday. 

You just lost any and all creditability you have on a Bills board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Here’s a grand conspiracy for ya...we pooped our pants in every aspect of the game on saturday.

Now go get yer tin foil....

Only the last 17 minutes and that is what makes this loss so frustrating. If it was a back and forth affair all the way thru then it would easier to take the loss. They had the game won in the first 43 minutes. Despite the loss I like where this team is heading. They are trending up and Beane and McDermott have accomplished a lot in their first 3 years here. Two playoff appearances in three years plus a 10 win season for the first time in a long time. Beane needs to have another strong offseason with the draft and FA. If he can and Allen improves then I see no reason why the Bills can't win the division and play a playoff game in OP next season. The Pats dynasty with Brady is coming to an end, the Jets have Gase who sucks as a HC, the Dolphins are in the beginning of a rebuild. Next year AFC East champs should be the goal and then go from there.

• Like (+1) 2

I get where you're going.  Watching that game, and the 3 key calls that contributed to our loss, and going through history the examples of horrible calls....those things can wear on your mind and cause feelings like this.  We all expect the worse.  Whenever we have a big play, I always look for the "flag" sign at the bottom of the screen.  

I understand.  I don't think you've lost your credibility.  You just need a couple more days.  You'll be fine.

You're a Bills fan.  We're all in this together, man.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The Bills had SO many opportunities to win that game, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the refs.

The touchback call was something I've never seen before in 30 years of watching the NFL.  I think the refs were totally confused, and weren't sure what to do.  At that point, we were still up 13-0 and in full control of the game.  The refs had nothing to do with us allowing 19 unanswered points over the next 30 minutes.

The Cody Ford block was crap.  Totally agree there.  But if Josh Allen throws an accurate swing pass to Duke Williams on 3rd Down, we make up all of that yardage.  But he totally missed him.

The refs just barely missed a Delay of Game on the 3rd-18.  But it was still our defense that allowed him to get 19 yards on the play.  You cannot blame the refs for them getting too deep and taking too long to react.  We stop them there, we get the ball back and another chance to win.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsBlue said:

The Saints lost last year on an egregious non-call and on a controversial play this year. They are now the first team in NFL history to have six straight playoff eliminations by one score and the second team since the 2013-2015 Packers to be eliminated in three straight postseasons on the final play of the game. Do you think the NFL has it in for New Orleans, too...one of their 'darling' franchises? Imagine if the Bills had lost three straight playoff games on the final play. This place would be losing its collective mind. The refs sucked in the Bills game and made some lousy calls but the reason Buffalo lost that game is they left way too many plays on the field. They settled for four FGs and it cost them, plain and simple. New England* suffered the same fate because they couldn't punch the ball into the end zone enough either.  

No need to hope you are wrong...you are. Everybody has probably screamed "This game is rigged!" or "The fix is in!" in the heat of the moment but they (hopefully) don't really believe that. There are so many things wrong with the NFL but rigging games is not one of them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The offense didn't show up beyond a couple gimmick plays and one other drive.  The refs are 0% to blame for this loss.

Hopefully some more experience next year plus a couple free agent additions makes the necessary offensive improvements for this team to compete.  They don't even need to be great but do need to be at least a top 20 offense...

• Like (+1) 2