[Name Only Title] Hauschka

Success

Sorry if there was already a thread on this, but I didn't see anything.  One of the big positives yesterday was Hausch MONEY.  He drilled everything with room to spare, and that last one to tie the game was the most clutch kick I've seen from a Bill in many years, with so much on the line.  That was not an easy kick, and he nailed it.

I think I also saw a stat that he made 19 of his last 20.  Not bad after all of that mid-season doubt.

If the refs don't make that bogus call on Ford, I think he hits that game winner, even though it would have been a long one.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

He's consistent inside the 50. Unfortunately he doesn't have the leg to kick long ones anymore. Not sure if we can justify keeping a kicker who can't get you a 51 yard field goal.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, MJS said:

He's consistent inside the 50. Unfortunately he doesn't have the leg to kick long ones anymore. Not sure if we can justify keeping a kicker who can't get you a 51 yard field goal.

I would have loved the chance to test that yesterday

Agree about the call on Ford.  He hit that guy from about 10 o'clock -- more to the side than the front, but DEFINITELY not from behind.  The announcer said the block was not necessary because Allen was past him, but Ford couldn't know what was going on.  The guy he hit could have ended up making a play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bottom Line: Hauschka was not a problem yesterday and he's a keeper for next year.  I would have loved to see him get that OT chance, but it was not to be.  The Bills will have a tougher schedule in the coming season so we'll need to play better and make the plays when we need to.  Although most people will not agree, I saw alot of improvement from Josh Allen thru this season and that will need to continue.  It will.  Division title next year -- go Bills!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.