Let's get AJ Green

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Zay Jones got a ton of chances with no apparent signs of good enough hands for an NFL receiver. 3 years with that many games and got a pass with that many drops, and we can't give Duke a full season?

Duke was targeted in most of the critical plays on Saturday and got his hands on the ball several times but they were difficult catches and he didn't make them.

Maybe we should throw more to DiMarco on the critical plays.?

1 minute ago, Dan Darragh said:

Duke was targeted in most of the critical plays on Saturday and got his hands on the ball several times but they were difficult catches and he didn't make them.

Maybe we should throw more to DiMarco on the critical plays.?

Only difficult catch I saw that he didn't make was the throw to the end zone, not sure what game you were watching, but he made a couple of good catches for first downs when he was blanketed. His hands are more than adequate for an NFL receiver

• Like (+1) 3

In my humble opinion you absolutely go with Aj green, Stefon diggs, and any receiver with good height and good hands.....tommy Sweeney should be playing....lee smith should be released.....Jason croom should get a shot when he returns....bills should spend high draft picks on fast rangy and hard hitting line backers .....edge rushers....cb 2.....we also need to look at punter...,,

Jordan poyer should have to compete with Jaquan Johnson.....

Watching A.J. Green get hurt what seems like every year for his entire career is enough for me to be a hard pass. Cost control prospect and/or mediocre free agent is more than likely what McBeane is going after. It'd be nice to pick up a no name guy and have him put up for Jordan Philips level production at WR though

I think watching Josh target Duke 10 times on Sat. and be willing to just throw it up to him downfield (accurately) shows that investment in a WR like this would be a good idea. I don’t like his injury history but I think that is the kind of thing that will keep his market price down a bit. Even if he’s only available 1/2 or 3/4 of the season I’d take it. I think you get a vet WR like this and draft a stud in the 1st two rounds as well. 

adding this element and a fast RB to pair with Motor ( Matt Breida? Kenyon Drake?) will take this offense to the next level. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

I love Duke but after the Houston game I'm wondering if his hands are good enough for an NFL receiver.

I would definitely keep Duke, but he’s not a the level of WR that you as the primary target in a playoff game. I realize they liked the matchup they had with him in this game but going forward, you saw the difference between using Hopkins in that role on the other side and using Duke in that role. We may not be able to get a Hopkins clone but we can get closer. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think watching Josh target Duke 10 times and be willing to just throw it up to him downfield (accurately) shows that investment in a WR like this would be a good idea. I don’t like his injury history but I think that is the kind of thing that will keep his market price down a bit. Even if he’s only available 1/2 or 3/4 of the season I’d take it. I think you get a vet WR like this and draft a stud in the 1st two rounds as well. 

Agree 100%. I do not like his injury history over the last few years; although, I have no problem at all signing him on a reasonable deal. However, I wouldn't count on him staying healthy and I would target the best WR available to them and maybe explore a trade as well.

No. No interest in a guy who has played only 17 snaps since October of 2018 and is on the wrong side of 30 with significant injury history to his feet, including injury to the same toe 4 years apart with multiple re-aggravations.  Are you crazy?

Edited by matter2003

6 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Scheduled to hit free agency. Wonder if he'd be open to Buffalo? I'll bet he'll be a man on a mission in 2020.

John Brown is nice but he's not enough on his own-- let's give Josh the confidence in knowing the guys around him can win matchups and make plays for him.

When he was linked to the Bills earlier this year he said he’d love to play in front of the Bills fans.

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think watching Josh target Duke 10 times on Sat. and be willing to just throw it up to him downfield (accurately) shows that investment in a WR like this would be a good idea. I don’t like his injury history but I think that is the kind of thing that will keep his market price down a bit. Even if he’s only available 1/2 or 3/4 of the season I’d take it. I think you get a vet WR like this and draft a stud in the 1st two rounds as well. 

adding this element and a fast RB to pair with Motor ( Matt Breida? Kenyon Drake?) will take this offense to the next level. 

I love the potential of this offense with the right pieces and I think Beane will do whateve he needs to this off-season to get them.

• Like (+1) 2