Kirk Cousins Has Some Words After the Game

wppete

On 1/5/2020 at 10:45 PM, Nelius said:

Give him some credit for this W but guarantee he comes out in true overpaid, Kirk Cousins fashion and lays a turd next week. Always good enough to get your hopes up, never good enough to really close. Granted I'm biased and hoping that it's all a waste of money, but I'm pretty convinced that Kirk Cousins is the worst kind of "franchise" QB.

gonna bump this before Cousins loses by three touchdowns

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Did you root for Jim Kelly back in the day?

I mean, he got paid enough, right?

Duh.  He was the Bills qb and I’m a bills fan. Couldn’t have picked a worse comparison 

29 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Duh.  He was the Bills qb and I’m a bills fan. Couldn’t have picked a worse comparison 

No, not at all.

There are a lot of players I root for around the NFL. None more than any Bills player, but there are a lot I am a fan of watching and wish them well. Regardless of their salary.

Duh.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

No, not at all.

There are a lot of players I root for around the NFL. None more than any Bills player, but there are a lot I am a fan of watching and wish them well. Regardless of their salary.

Duh.

You asked me, a bills fan, why I would root for Jim Kelly even though he was rich.  Duh.  Answer:  I’m a Bills fan and he’s the Bills QB.  Stupid comparison fosho