Cody Ford: Fans Told Me To “Kill Myself” after Playoff Penalty

12 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Not surprising. It can get pretty insufferable here after a loss. I’m baffled by many things I see written here. I have a heavy bag hangin in the garage, I curse and beat that thing when games like this happen, or beat the couch ?.  My wife had a cpl girlfriends over last night, they didn’t know what was happening lol, I lost it, but it helps to get it out instead of being irrational in your feelings here. 

You don’t even see a lot of the crap that is written here

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This was already discussed in the Airport thread, but probably deserves its own thread

There are always the chuckleheads that possess internet accounts.

I like to critique our players, coaches, and execution, but try to keep it to the X's and O's.

I may not think they use Cody the right way, but the kid stepped up to play RT when Nsekhe went down and I am not sure, but it looked like he was playing with an arm brace yesterday too.

He has heart, he is a rookie; he will get better, and that call was BS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I enjoy a bottle of Yuengling during a game like a lot of folks. 

But something tells me these idiots were drinking harder and more frequently than I ever could. 

Remember Cody, tough times don't last.

Tough SOB's do!!  Head up Rook, we support you!

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah there was a post last night I won’t go into much detail but it involved the entire team in a disgusting comment. The mods were quick to erase it. That’s what social media needs. Actual mods. Actual bans. 

People like these two are either extremely overemotional idiots or are just trolls fishing for a reaction.

I love the internet.  I love coming to boards like this one, I love the instant news & updates on things that interest me, I love having so much available to me - at my fingertips, all day, every day.

But if someone said that they could take things back to a time before it existed, and that all I'd have to do is give the word, I'd say "do it!" and wouldn't even think about it for a second.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Success said:

I love the internet.  I love coming to boards like this one, I love the instant news & updates on things that interest me, I love having so much available to me - at my fingertips, all day, every day.

But if someone said that they could take things back to a time before it existed, and that all I'd have to do is give the word, I'd say "do it!" and wouldn't even think about it for a second.

I’m with you. Sometimes having too much information so easily available is actually a bad thing 

This has gone too far.  I remember simpler times, when angry fans would just spray paint a phallic symbol on the player's lawn & get on with their lives.  The most Cody deserved for the game was a simple ring & run, and only because no one should ever be considered exempt from that.

20 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Whoever said that needs to be reminded we draw penises on lawns of players who make poor plays...

Darn, I should've read page 3!

3 hours ago, BigBillsFan said:

This is the blurring of the lines being fandom and insanity. No player should be abused with taunts of death.

This is not first time this has happened.   This is the bad side of Bills fandom.

It also may have something to do with mental hospitals and jails dumping people on street when they hit court ordered limits.  Maybe person who said that was one of them released.

• Thank you (+1) 1