Mafia Road Attendance

Locomark

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's impossible to know this now, of course, but I would imagine, simply because it is the first season that this spectacular stadium is open that the demand for tickets will be big, and the prices may be pretty high. They went down to peanuts right before the Houston game, but the new team in the city and new stadium is going to make tix prices high.

Usually the road trips are about getting in and getting out. This one will warrant a good 3-4 day escape. 

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was just weird. There are lots of times (or always in our case) where the Bills are EXTREMELY well-represented. That’s the only time that I’ve ever seen the road team have the majority. I really don’t believe that’s hyperbole either. That stadium was AT LEAST 50% Bills fans.

I’ve been to a couple games in Jax where it was even more slanted, but FAR less fun. Nashville was awesome! 

22 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

I'm considering going to the Vegas raider games next season but only if it's in Sept/Oct because might be a waste of money if the game is Nov/Dec and this team regresses which I expect to be the case.

I figure we will have the same record. Harder schedule but we are likely to be better via FA and the draft. The funny thing is our schedule looks a lot like we may dominate on the road and be 4-4 at home again. 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:38 PM, RiotAct said:

Yep.  There’s western NY’ers everywhere!

I’ve been to about 40 home games starting with the 1993 season, but never a road game.  Hope to change that one of these days.

Been to well over 200 home games but just 2 away games. I think I will go watch the Bills in the Super Bowl next year in Tampa ?

Wife already shot down potential road trips to Nashville or Vegas next season.  Oh well.

23 hours ago, Augie said:

Vegas early in the season could be brutal! As bad as Florida or worse in September. I like hot, but even I have limits. 

IT’S A DRY HEAT!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’ll do Vegas and AZ assuming they’re not on holiday weeks or something like that. Would be awesome if they were back to back and could spend the week in between at the canyon / Sedona / Zion or something. Ten and Denver would be my backups. 

And of course I’ll go to an away playoff game again ??‍♂️. After the game we were back at the hotel saying we’d be sitting away playoff games out until they win one. After the initial sting wore off and we killed the rest of the beer and whiskey we already backtracked. So goes being a Bills fan.

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Wife already shot down potential road trips to Nashville or Vegas next season.  Oh well.

IT’S A DRY HEAT!

That “dry heat” has almost killed me a couple times already!   ?

I’ll wait to pick road trips until schedule is out, but I’d do Nashville every single year (easy trip at about 4 hours, actually going to a Sabres game there next weekend with our grandson). Vegas, once in a while..... Will look the whole thing over in time. 

Edited by Augie

On 1/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I was at two away games this year.

We scored a total of 33 points in those two games....just wanted to point that out.

***** u were at cle and pittsburg too? yeah it was tough watching the CLE game