Rachel Bush, contract negotiator/agent

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, bouds said:

I wouldnt extend Poyer because hes getting up there in age, but theres no doubt that he brought a ton of value.  Both him and Hyde were underpaid relative to their contributions.  

He’s 28

3 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Poyer did not impress me this season.

I would draft a replacement and tag him for a year to get the other guy a year to learn. 

No tag necessary. He’s still under contract. Regarding drafting, they’ve got Jaquan Johnsonthis year in the draft. Word is they are pretty pleased with him. Not sure if he’s starting material yet. 

4 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Poyer did not impress me this season.

I would draft a replacement and tag him for a year to get the other guy a year to learn. 

Poyer is vastly undervalued, that being said they did this year. Jaquan Johnson and Siran Neal.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I follow Bush just to occasionally see her butt and laugh at her conservative tweets as she makes a living posing half-naked.

I feel terrible for Poyer. I can only imagine what an entitled, nagging, royal see-you-next-tuesday of a wife she is to him.

You feel bad for poyer? Lol. Do you think these two are together based on love?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

He is signed for next season so this is not an issue

He's not going to report w/o an extension.  If you want to do it, do it now.  Cheaper and the first year starts now, not a year from now.  Better business to get it done this off season.

Edited by familykwi
Grammar

Just now, CheshireCT said:

Not having any idea who this woman was, I just did a quick google. “Instagram Model.” LOL!!!!!!

And then I found this garbage:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2018/07/29/rachel-bush-decided-to-blast-jordan-poyers-side-piece-fellow-ig-model-he-cheated-with-pics/

Where have you been? That has been a thread topic on this board too many times.

4 minutes ago, bouds said:

Yeah but he won’t be a FA until age 30, at that point he’s in his twilight. 

Not sure it’s worth it at that point, he’ll be on the downside. 

If I’m the Bills I’d extend him this year. Most of the PREMIER strong safety’s that are coming to market this year have been 1st round picks with the 5th year option being placed on them, or at least the good ones for 4 years. So those guys coming to market are already around 27. Poyer is a very good safety, who knows this defense backward and forward and knows how to play off the other guys. I don’t see any reason financially or from a sporting point of view to move on.

• Like (+1) 1

This kind of crap really pisses me off.   I like Poyer but stupid media posts like that do nothing but cause problems.  

His current contract is just that, a contract.   It isn't to expire for another year.  Totally inappropriate to post that BS. 

Newsflash lady, this is the NFL,  everyone works hard.   When the time comes if Buffalo doesn't pay him someone will.

• Like (+1) 1

We should trade him. He was a nobody before we signed him, McDermott can find another nobody who will do fine in his system. Take advantage of Derm's ability to coax good safety play and add value to the franchise. Let someone else pay him, use the money to re-sign more pivotal pieces and add to WR/RB/DE.

• Like (+1) 3