Rachel Bush, contract negotiator/agent

YoloinOhio

Poyer had a brutal game yesterday tackling and blitzing. Watson bulled him, carrying him into the end zone after making contact at the 10. However, one game does not make a career. He and Hyde have absolutely been lights out in pass coverage. Wouldn’t be against an extension if the $ is right. 

• Like (+1) 1

I hate the “bills owe him,” you sign a contract based on past performance. He didn’t do much in Cleveland.  Has he outplayed that contract? Yes, so when you go back to the negotiating table, you get more money, shut up with social media garbage child.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yes, but does she cook? Because all the melons in the world don't mean diddly if she can't cook.

Well she’s got the hams to go with those melons. I hope dude like Hawaiian pizza.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Poyer got embarrassed twice and ran over by Watson .

I wouldn't pay him a dime. let him walk and get replaced. we can lineup any safety next to Hyde and they will play well. 

He 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Poyer had a brutal game yesterday tackling and blitzing. Watson bulled him, carrying him into the end zone after making contact at the 10. However, one game does not make a career. He and Hyde have absolutely been lights out in pass coverage. Wouldn’t be against an extension if the $ is right. 

I  agree and giving him 2-3 years at around 7.5 million  would seem fair or they cut let him walk and use the 3.2 million in cap savings to sign free agent from very healthy choice of safeties available.  The Bills are in a position of power here

2 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

She's trying to get that big contract so she can leave him.

She is ridiculously hot, but an absolute moron.

A must follow on IG. Had to unfollow on Twitter.

she is an IG ***** - what do you expect?

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Yup and they could also look to upgrade the position by releasing him and saving 3.2 million

With who? Maybe Von Bell or McLeoud? Those guys are going to get seriously paid. I’d rather have Poyer and his familiarly with the defense and Hyde, along with his team friendly deal, which he has outplayed, than one of those guys.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bad timing. Poyer should've gone for Watson's extending arm, not body, to keep him out on the 2-point conversion. He makes that play and the Bills win the game.

Yep.  Not the time for him to be asking for a new contract.  He was charmin soft yesterday.  

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

she is an IG ***** - what do you expect?

I follow Bush just to occasionally see her butt and laugh at her conservative tweets as she makes a living posing half-naked.

I feel terrible for Poyer. I can only imagine what an entitled, nagging, royal see-you-next-tuesday of a wife she is to him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1