Rachel Bush, contract negotiator/agent

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

He deserves a raise, @GunnerBill is 1000000% correct on him and Hyde disguising coverage and the sum of the parts has been top notch, I'm just not sure how much cap I put into the safeties. We have the room to give a him a raise and structure it so it hits next offseason and limits the upfront hit this year, but from a production standpoint alone he is replaceable at a cheaper contract. I would look to spend my premium cap space on QB, WR, CB, Edge, Pass Catching TE over a zone safety.

We could reasonably fit him in though without affecting our ability in the next couple seasons to sign whoever we want.

He deserves a raise but nothing crazy..

McDermott is a defensive back guru is 100% the reason poyer has broke out in the league

McDermott has him in the right spots to succeed. Poyer on any other team is honestly probably a jag, maybe slightly better

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, stony said:

$10 she has none. 

Not taking that bet, ? , I likes me some bush, it’s odd that women will have their pubs yanked out, as painful as it is, and do it over and over, trying desperately to look prepubescent as a style statement, kinda F’ed up if you ask me..

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

McDermott is a defensive back guru is 100% the reason poyer has broke out in the league

McDermott has him in the right spots to succeed. Poyer on any other team is honestly probably a jag, maybe slightly better

It looks like there is good value in RD2 & 3 for a replacement this year

I think we can get WR, RT and S in RDs, 1, 2 and 3 with a little bit of movement. Sign Hooper and Yannick and call it a day. He isn't a Minkah, Derwin, Earl or Harrison Smith so I'm not sure I pay a premium for him...

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

It looks like there is good value in RD2 & 3 for a replacement this year

I think we can get WR, RT and S in RDs, 1, 2 and 3 with a little bit of movement. Sign Hooper and Yannick and call it a day. He isn't a Minkah, Derwin, Earl or Harrison Smith so I'm not sure I pay a premium for him...

He isn't anything like any of those guys.. he is good safety in the league who has found his scheme fit .. which most players don't find in the league

So he has benefitted immensely from it

I think drafting a kid to groom would be smart. And the 3rd round would probably land a good football player 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Possibly. I do think you are a little harsh on him. But also as I say while I have no doubt McDermott could coach up the next guy replicating the chemistry with Hyde is near impossible. 

I agree thought. There is a price at which you have to let him walk. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Possibly. I do think you are a little harsh on him. But also as I say while I have no doubt McDermott could coach up the next guy replicating the chemistry with Hyde is near impossible. 

I agree thought. There is a price at which you have to let him walk. 

The chemistry between them is the only thing that would suck losing which would take a few seasons to grow

But you can definitely draft a bigger , stronger , faster guy to groom.. while trying to negotiate with poyer

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

The chemistry between them is the only thing that would suck losing which would take a few seasons to grow

But you can definitely draft a bigger , stronger , faster guy to groom.. while trying to negotiate with poyer

They could. The other incredible thing with those two is how healthy they have stayed. How many games have they missed between them in 3 years? Can't be more than a couple. So I really have no feel for how our current depth would hold up having to play for a longer period. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

They could. The other incredible thing with those two is how healthy they have stayed. How many games have they missed between them in 3 years? Can't be more than a couple. So I really have no feel for how our current depth would hold up having to play for a longer period. 

The Bills new medical equipment and top facilities seem to keep our players healthier than years past.

Safety is also a relatively healthy position compared to RB or LBr or Lineman

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Poyer has the unfortunate habit of getting trucked into the end zone

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You could easily give him a 3-4 yr deal and now hurt yourself at all and honestly I am fine either way. The sum of the parts is outstanding and it may not even be worth messing with,  but I can understand if they did. If I had to chose between Yannick or Hooper over him I would. I'm not sure he is worth $9-10 million/season

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Not taking that bet, ? , I likes me some bush, it’s odd that women will have their pubs yanked out, as painful as it is, and do it over and over, trying desperately to look prepubescent as a style statement, kinda F’ed up if you ask me..

Go Bills!!!

I think my post was bushwhacked!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, noacls said:

Careful Ms. Bush, some high end safety talent in this draft.

Simmons (Clem), Delpit(LSU), McKinney(Tide), Wade(OSU), Davis(Cal)

And in the later rounds for some nostalgia Antoine Winfield Jr(,Minn)

Did Winfield declare? He’s a corner though 

Wade is returning to Ohio state (also a corner)

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did Winfield declare? He’s a corner though 

Wade is returning to Ohio state (also a corner)

Winfield is listed at safety on the draft network . He is a redshirt sophomore, so not sure. Threw him on list because big fan of his dad.  

As to Wade did not see that, Thank You

5 minutes ago, noacls said:

Winfield is listed at safety on the draft network . He is a redshirt sophomore, so not sure. Threw him on list because big fan of his dad.  

As to Wade did not see that, Thank You

He might be a safety in the NFL. I don’t think he’s very fast. (Winfield)

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Where is the Jaquan love coming from? He played 53 defensive snaps in 2019.

Team likes him and played well in regular season finale. He will have shot in training camp to take #3 safety spot next year. If he plays well you have potential replacement. Can’t pay everyone and sometimes tough decisions need to be made.