One new Bill 2020

7 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I will tell you who I’d like to see - Kenyon Drake from Arizona/Miami.  He would be the type of big play/home run hitter running back that this team sorely misses

I like Drake too but what's wrong with Singletary? I hope we treat Devin as a real RB1 next year personally, he earned it.

I want a real TE. Dawson Knox looks good, but he's still too green to be the #1 option, and he may never even really turn into one. Ebron or Hooper? Not very exciting but either would be a huge upgrade and a lock on some red zone help.

I'll go with Hooper for one pick.

Really surprised at the number of responses saying () would cost too much.

This team is in perfect position to sign anyone they like.

If they need to hand out big bucks to Allen in a few years, that'll be a good problem to have.

The time to win is NOW.

• Like (+1) 1

Mike WIlliams or AJ Greene

AND

Draft a big physical wideout in the first 2 rounds of this draft.....perferable Laviska Shenault,

7 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

CB round 1 is definitely a McD move. I wouldn’t be shocked.

I am curious as to why you say this....except for Tre (which was a awesome thing) when has he done this?   His 1st round draft picks

Corner

QB

Linebacker

Defensive Tackle

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You beat me to it.  Fitz as backup >>>>> Mariota as backup.

As much as I love me some Fitzmagic, he is the madden cover curse of back up QBs to incumbent starters.   

Bringing in Ryan Fitzpatrick to back up your Quarterback is more dangerous than bringing shower mats around Kevin Kolb... 

also, Breshad Perriman... I wouldn’t throw huge money after a couple big games in the most pass happy offense, but I would make a very fair offer and move on from Foster.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

16 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pick one new guy you think will be on the Bills in 2020.  It could FA, draft, trade or player awarded from the Pats due to them getting caught cheating yet again.  

Just pick one.

I will go with Marcus Mariota as our backup QB.  It's a bit of a surprise but I can see us looking for a backup, he is a dual threat to an extent and I just can't see him getting a starting job.

The thought of getting Mariota here crossed my mind too. He would be good insurance, both as a back-up, and also if JA doesn't take the next step and we need a stop-gap guy for a year.  I could see a guy like him resurrecting his career, similar to what Tannehill has done. 

This Guy.  Alabama_logo.gif Jedrick Wills*, OT, Alabama
Height: 6-5. Weight: 320.
Projected 40 Time: 5.17.
Projected Round (2020): 1-2.

12/14/19: Wills has been the starting right tackle for Alabama and has been a steady performer for the Crimson Tide. He has the strength to open holes in the ground game with the quickness and athleticism to block on the edge. Wills looks like a quick starter at right tackle in the NFL. As a sophomore in 2018, Wills earned the starting spot on the right edge and has remained the starter at right tackle over 2018 and 2019.

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

Absoeffinlutely NOT. The man is a cancer. He is all about himself. You want "Team Oriented" players NOT prima donna's on the Bills.

The team culture and locker room is strong enough at this point to take on a talented diva. We're missing talent, not leaders.