One new Bill 2020

Pick one new guy you think will be on the Bills in 2020.  It could FA, draft, trade or player awarded from the Pats due to them getting caught cheating yet again.  

Just pick one.

I will go with Marcus Mariota as our backup QB.  It's a bit of a surprise but I can see us looking for a backup, he is a dual threat to an extent and I just can't see him getting a starting job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yannick Ngakoue.  Crown jewel of our FA class.

A pipe dream probably, but exactly what the defense needs. Defense needs a DE, LB, and a legit 2nd CB in the worst way. Offense needs 2 OL, 2 WRs better than what we have now, and a backup RB that can still make plays when Motor is not in the game.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I will go with Marcus Mariota as our backup QB.  It's a bit of a surprise but I can see us looking for a backup, he is a dual threat to an extent and I just can't see him getting a starting job.

Not getting this. Is the idea having a backup QB that Josh doesn't have to look over his shoulder at? I'd rather bring Fitz back.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I expect Mariota to look for a situation where he can compete for the starting job (Carolina if Cam is gone, or Raiders maybe).  I also expect he'll want more than I'd like to spend on a #2 QB.

Sorry, I offered more than 1 name, so I'm editing.  I'll say Apple.

Edited by familykwi
shortening response
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not getting this. Is the idea having a backup QB that Josh doesn't have to look over his shoulder at? I'd rather bring Fitz back.

I agree on Fitz but he is staying put.  I'm not advocating for Mariota or against him.  It's just a hunch.

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pick one new guy you think will be on the Bills in 2020.  It could FA, draft, trade or player awarded from the Pats due to them getting caught cheating yet again.  

Just pick one.

Mariota will never happen.  If the Bills do bring in a QB as insurance it’s an indictment on Allen.

I will tell you who I’d like to see - Kenyon Drake from Arizona/Miami.  He would be the type of big play/home run hitter running back that this team sorely misses

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

terrible signing. we sacked Watson 7 times 

a high priced pass rusher is the last thing we need. Beane needs to throw money at the offense. use 90% of the cap space towards bringing in skill players here that can help us score more than a mediocre 20 points per game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My top 3 FA....

Replace Murphy with Yannick Ngakoue 

Replace Lorax with Kyler Fackrell and OLB Draft (Kamal Martin LB Minnesota)

Replace Gore with Jordan Howard RB2.

Draft best OT @ 22. 

• Like (+1) 3