NFC Playoff Games: Seattle at Philly, 4:20 EST

16 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

Lol DK. What a catch. But his 3 cone time....

Almost as bad as Watson "only throwing 49mph".  

Make sure to bring your boots around draft time in this place.  It gets thick.

Edited by Chicken Boo

I wanted Metcalf or AJ Brown in the 2nd. One thing’s for sure, I wish the FO would stop trading up for players. We’ve burned quite a few premium picks and most often players taken after our selections go on to have better careers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Almost as bad as Watson "only throwing 49mph".  

Make sure to bring your boots around draft time in this place.  It gets thick.

Most fans on this board wanted a WR in round 2 or even 3. Many of us wanted Watson a few years ago as well. Are there awards for this kind of stuff or something  ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Most fans on this board wanted a WR in round 2 or even 3. Many of us wanted Watson a few years ago as well. Are there awards for this kind of stuff or something  ? 

Juat venting.  Need to do it to stay sane.

I wanted Watson as well.  I missed my calling.

12 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes...best non-pick by a fan in a supporting role.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Gee, look what happens when you don't playcall like a Conservative Connie! LOL

You score 17 points?

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Missed the play where Wentz got injured. I saw the replay later and I'd wondering how Clowney stays in the game after he spears Wentz in the back of the head??! Did I miss something? why no ejection?

Not even a flag......officiating is so arbitrary it's ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If only we had a DK Metcalf to make that happen. ?

This is one of the things that Bean & McD have to take a long hard look at.  They keep chasing "value" in the draft when it comes to offensive skill players and that can be hit or miss - Singleterry was a hit but the book is still out on Knox.  But at WR, a position the Bill's desperately needed to upgrade, they whiffed by passing on Metcalf and I would argue they whiffed on Hunter Renfro who could have been taken in the 4th round.  Instead we signed FA walk ons who contributed nothing.

This off season the Bill's need to take a long hard look at their offensive philosophy including everything from their off season talent acquisition to their in game tactics.  The way they chose to play offense this year did not work.  Sure it's hind site but that's why you learn from your mistakes.  Next season the Bills must go after & acquire big time play makers on offense.  And they need to use BOTH the draft & free agency to do this.  They must also rethink their in game tactics and this includes unleashing Allen & Singleterry and anyone else they bring in.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Missed the play where Wentz got injured. I saw the replay later and I'm wondering how Clowney stays in the game after he spears Wentz in the back of the head??! Did I miss something? why no ejection?

Yeah, I was wondering that too.  Doesn’t see me to be talked about.  Yet there seems to be a big thing about Rudolph getting away with offensive PI on the winning TD catch in the Minnesota game and I would say that was a good no-call.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, mannc said:

That’s how you close out a game, McDermott.

I wonder if head coaches ever watch other (tv broadcast) games and learn from them? Put another way, I wish McDummy would watch other teams' broadcast games and see how good use of TOs/time management is done, see how calling "unexpected " plays can be good, etc. 

25 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

This is one of the things that Bean & McD have to take a long hard look at.  They keep chasing "value" in the draft when it comes to offensive skill players and that can be hit or miss - Singleterry was a hit but the book is still out on Knox.  But at WR, a position the Bill's desperately needed to upgrade, they whiffed by passing on Metcalf and I would argue they whiffed on Hunter Renfro who could have been taken in the 4th round.  Instead we signed FA walk ons who contributed nothing.

Renfroe is a Beasley clone, I totally understand not drafting him. Allen needed a strong slot WR who could be ready to go from day 1, Beasley was the right choice. I do think he was under-utilized, but Beez is a top-10 slot guy.

Now passing on DK & AJ Brown for Ford, yeah that's something that Beane has to be kicking himself for.

33 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Missed the play where Wentz got injured. I saw the replay later and I'm wondering how Clowney stays in the game after he spears Wentz in the back of the head??! Did I miss something? why no ejection?

I also missed it "live" and just viewed it.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT THERE WAS NO PENALTY?!

Looks absolutely like a willful use of the helmet to spear, and take out the QB. We all know that Defensive linemens' not so secret ultimate goal has always been to "Kill the QB", and it looks like that's exactly what Clowney  was doing here.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, 947 said:

Renfroe is a Beasley clone, I totally understand not drafting him. Allen needed a strong slot WR who could be ready to go from day 1, Beasley was the right choice. I do think he was under-utilized, but Beez is a top-10 slot guy.

Now passing on DK & AJ Brown for Ford, yeah that's something that Beane has to be kicking himself for.

Not to mention Mecole Hardman and Terry McLaurin...