Not enough being said about illegal blindside block

ShakAttack

Of all the things that happened yesterday, this is the one that stuck with me, because there is absolutely nothing worse than the outcome of a game being heavily influenced by a single call, when it’s a bad call.

When this happened in the NFC championship game last season, it was the talk of the NFL and resulted in a rule change for this season. Everyone knew the Saints got robbed in the worst way, and yes I realize that was the NFC championship game but we are still in the playoffs. There is no room for that garbage in ANY playoff game and I feel the call in the Bills is being overlooked and deserves much more attention than what it is getting so far.

if the call isn’t made, Haushka attempts a 55 yard field goal. I realize that could be a 50/50 kick; it’s no guarantee, but I know for sure if we had at least had the opportunity to attempt that kick, as we should have, I’d be over this loss by now, knowing that at least we had a fair shot at winning the game. 

And on a side note, I think he would have nailed the kick anyway. The guy was on point yesterday. 

If he attempts that kick and makes it, we are hearing about the incredibly clutch passes that Allen made to get us in position for the game winning attempt. 

honestly, none of that last part even matters, the point is there were a lot of borderline / questionable calls in that game, the delay of game on 3rd and 18 comes to mind as well, but this is the one that completely robbed us of something that we EARNED on that drive:  a chance at a game winning field goal.