Are You Feeling Depressed Today? Here is an interesting read...

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB, Kubler Ross, the five stages of grief.  Most of you probably know it.  I’m with you though big guy.  Given how much iron you push around, just think about how much you’re going to bench, squat and deadlift this week.  I bet you have you’re best week for the last two months.  Right there.  The gym was very productive this morning after church.

Yep, although i kill it in the gym regardless.

Depressed?.......no.

Disappointed for sure, but we all know what we're getting each week with this Bills team. They either beat up on the bad teams or they go to sleep and get slaughtered by mediocre teams.

Move along........nothing to see here.

I would definitely say this it was depressing.  I didn’t sleep well at all last night and woke up a few times thinking about the game.  

The annoying this is that there are some question around this team and we won’t know about them until the season starts in September.

But I guess the bigger picture is that this appears to be a team on the rise.  Also as I stated in another thread the way that the 2019 team had won games probably wouldn’t have worked well to sustain a long playoff run.  

Now if the Bills were a big favorite to win the Super Bowl and lost on the divisional round, then that would be super depressing 

I was down so I went to patsfan.com to get cheered up.  What really did it for me was a post someone made asking what they should do - their 9 year old was so devestated by the loss they cried themselves to sleep.  The thought of this sad little sniveling chowderhead cheater fan brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m more pissed that my passion for this team get extinguished by bull ***** officials. I am now 100% sure this is WWE, it’s about entertainment, match ups and rating more than anything else. 

I bought 3 new hats, a 280$ stitched jersey and a ton of shirts and a Jacket. Total around 670$, just returned everything today, this whole thing is scripted and manipulated by the officiating.

Not depressed but it still stings and there were so many things that had to go wrong in the last 20 minutes of the game to lose and if any one of those don’t happen good chance we win.

Truly a game of missed opportunities.  Should have won that game.

Looking at the big picture this team is trending upward and will only continue to get better.

I’m much better today. Future is bright.

Was really depressed, now frustrated. Tomorrow I’ll be fine.

The Music City Miracle was killer. Four SB losses were way more brutal than this.

We will all be fine.......well  maybe not #nextmanup

The 2015 season was depressing, so much talent so little results.  I wanted this game, but...we as Bills fans have so much to look forward to.

we have a young QB that might just be our franchise QB.  We won 10 games this year, with only a handful of free agents and a boat load of money to improve.  We are no longer the place where careers go to die.  
The team that has dominated the afc East just exited too and their QB is old.

yesterday sucked...but we have a bright future.

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

I was down so I went to patsfan.com to get cheered up.  What really did it for me was a post someone made asking what they should do - their 9 year old was so devestated by the loss they cried themselves to sleep.  The thought of this sad little sniveling chowderhead cheater fan brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart. 

I love it!  Thanks for sharing.  :D 

31 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I love it!  Thanks for sharing.  :D 

I dont feel too bad for the kid.  His little cheater fanhood, and that that of his whole little cheater fan generation, will be short lived and over before the Cheaters end up 8-8 next year