Brady’s fate in the hands of Belichick and Kraft

It's hard to imagine like Montanna, Brady in a different uni but it's happened in the past & can happen again . 

If the Pats still had Garoppollo or some one similar that they felt could be the next Brady on their roster i think that Tom would be gone in NE but seeing as there isn't "That Guy" on the team i think Brady will come back & try to redeem himself next season because they don't have a better answer in the building !

Unless Bellichek can pull some kind of draft magic & get Tua or the kid from LSU but i don't see that happening but maybe he gets the guy that needs to sit a yr behind a Brady & learn so i still think they bring Tom back .

59 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

if Brady comes back to NE I think they will be OK

I can't imagine him being awful, but I can imagine him looking like the 12-15th best QB in the league. Just a guy. 

Brady was already maybe the 15th best QB this year. Another year of deterioration, and he's lucky to be Andy Dalton.

3 hours ago, papazoid said:

Yes to does TB want to stay.

NO to does BB want him to stay. already tipped his hand with garappolo offer. BB has always been better a year early than a year late.

it's brady's time table. he will become a free agent and wait it out to see improvements on offense. they really missed gronk blocking and receiving and OPI

Kraft has final say....he's kept them all together so far and will keep trying.

i say it's more likely that BB leaves before TB does.  BB resents not having final say.

first FIFY 

BB resents not having final say.

Which begs the question .. why does he stay? 

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Here is one of his friend's comments that made me laugh.  Its like they think its automatic and easy.  Let's just grab another Randy Moss 

this reminds me of the time right after Spygate and before 2007. They are going scorched earth. They can truly use the world is against them motivation now, and I think they will get a big time WR and another quality one similar to when they grabbed Welker and Moss. I also think a high-upside TE like OJ Howard could be in play. Kraft might just open the bank for once.

The world is against them even more all these years later. 

2 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

I'd bet they wish they still had Jimmy G

I know BB does. 

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

first FIFY 

BB resents not having final say.

Which begs the question .. why does he stay? 

The world is against them even more all these years later. 

I know BB does. 

If BB wanted Jimmy that bad he could have signed him to a 5 year 100 million extension at the beginning of 2017 season and let Brady walk at the end of the season. Brady's cap hit was about 22mil before the extension.