2020 Bills Unrestricted Free Agents

YoloinOhio

Kinda to early, but looking forward this offseason to see how the Bills approach free agency. I think it will be much like this year , mid to lower tier guys, not big contracts to anyone. 

the real interesting piece will see how they approach Tre , Dion and the safeties. 

Lawson admitting he played under motivation for a contract a tad worrisome. I admit when we drafted him I was a big fan but he hasn't lived up to said hype. If he's looking for top level salary I let him walk and draft his replacement who hopefully replaces Hughes when his contact ends. I think it be wise to also add a vet to replace LorAx who can also contribute to the pass rush.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My top 4 are Spain, Phillips, Lawson, and Waddle. No specific order, though I think Spain has been our most consistent lineman this year... not a world beater, but a solid top 20 G. 

Spain allowed zero sacks and played every game. He’s priority #1 for me. The others mean necessary replacements if not re-signed. 

In this regard, ‘the Devil you know’..

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think they re-sign Spain, Coleman, Marlowe, and Kevin Johnson. Maybe Stanford unless they draft better backup LBs. 

I think they will make a good effort to re-sign Phillips, but he will cost too much. 

edit: I don’t think they even talk to Shaq. He’s gone. 

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Quinton Spain is not getting enough love here, and that is VERY disturbing!!! We NEED him back.

I believe this as well because imo the most important thing is OL, then add weapons. Keep this OL together and maybe add a OT in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I personally would sign Shaq if I could only have one of him or Phillips. Prefer both obviously. 

I would absolutely pay Quinton Spain

I would Lump Kevin Johnson with Shaq. Agree with everything else.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I believe this as well because imo the most important thing is OL, then add weapons. Keep this OL together and maybe add a OT in the draft. 

Yes, and move Ford to Guard. Let the guy maul.

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My top 4 are Spain, Phillips, Lawson, and Waddle.

This is a serious question.

Tell me about Waddle.  All I know is that he was out all season.  What do you like about him?  Tackle depth or is there more?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I cannot remember a time where our offensive line was the same from the previous season in full. We must retain that consistency and build on it, not play Mastermind with it. That was my logic in retaining Spain, who did perform well!

Spain and Phillips.

I simply don’t trust Lawson or the ? he’s going to want/ get. 

Im interested to see who they pick in FA on the defensive side. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us again address the interior of the line in the quest to shore up the Run D. This also could be a big run stopping LB.

• Like (+1) 1