Good luck to Brian Daboll in his interview with the Cleveland Browns today

I want him gone but I can’t see any way a team hires this guy as a head coach. Hope I’m wrong because I don’t want him back here. His lack of use of Singletary and any use of Gore is enough for me to be done. Gore averaged less then 2 yards a carry for the past 2 months. Him touching the grass with his feet yesterday was inexcusable. And he carried the ball in possibly the biggest snap in regulation. No surprise, lost a ton and took us out of fg range.

Hopefully the Browns will be Browns here. Daboll is amazing...you should hire him Cleveland 

• Like (+1) 1

I have mixed feelings about all this... on the one hand, I doubt he’ll get it and I wouldn’t hate him being back, on the other, I wouldn’t hate him leaving.

i think the first half earned him a HC job, and the second half lost it. Unless it’s clear in league circles that McD was the one setting the tone of the second half and OT, I don’t see how a play caller who doesn’t feed the ball to his best playmaker can possibly get a HC job. 

I recall the incompetence of Rick Dennison, and the  conservatism and complexity of Roman, and realize Daboll has done a decent job here.  Not outstanding, but a B grade.  We could end up with a C level coach again, as it is apparently hard to get folks to come to Buffalo as either player or coach.  Now, Roman is rumored to also be in the running for the Browns job.  I am thinking he is the frontrunner, but won't interview for a couple of weeks at least.  Browns have had some bad head coaches, and some good ones...they all got fired (Pettine was a good one who got the ax)....and working for Haslem would give me pause personally.  The Browns are today what the Bills were in the Harvey Johnson days of the 80's. (unstable, but have some players)

I've always liked Daboll and what he has done here.  After yesterday I've really soured on this whole staff and a number of players.  

Daboll called like no run plays in overtime.  Wtf?

I have to think that Chan Gailey or Anthony Lynn Or Greg Romen get us like 30 points in that game. 

Maybe I'm over reacting but I want Daboll gone now.