I liked the lateral play

gjv001

From my perspective I like that Josh Allen attempted to lateral to Dawson Knox. It demonstrated his excellent lateral vision, sense of urgency, and strong desire to do what ever it takes to win the game. I can only imagine how great it would have been to see Knox take that lateral into the end zone. 

I didn't mind it. Knox definitely had room. If it worked out it would of been, oh what a play! It reminded me of the Randy Moss lateral a long time ago that did work out. I like Allen's aggressive style. At least we can all agree he is exciting to watch. Something we haven't had in a QB since Kelly

The lateral was Flutie like.   Knox is a rookie and wasn't expecting it, but did knock it OB in a heads of play .  Those two will do some great things together yet.  I like Allen, and he will be  better again next year.  So will Knox.....Knox needs to fix the hands thing which is irrratic based on his many drops and incredible catches mixed together.  Still, I expect Croom to challenge next year to be the receiving TE.