Everybody should be ticked off

McBean

7 hours ago, McBean said:

Anybody on here happy with participation trophies, GTFO. The Bills just had an epic meltdown on national TV to a NOT GOOD Texans team. O, and we haven’t won a playoff game still since 1995.

McClappy and Daboll conservative tails cost us this game. This is what happens when you don’t go for the throat. Bill O’Brien was begging the Bills to beat his team, and they didn’t take advantage.

Running Frank Gore on 2nd down, punting at the Houston 38, and settling for FG’s cost this team. It’s a crying shame this team isn’t playing next week and it’s due to the conservative mindset from the top.

O, and don’t go to the airport and cheer on a team that totally collapsed. Raise the damn standard here and demand more. Ridiculous.

Wasted season, and next year the standard should be nothing less than AFC EAST CHAMPS. If not, heads need to roll.

Get bent with this take seriously. I love my team And their progression and your take is over the top ridiculous and would result in literally never winning. You keep rooting for laundry. I’ll root for the guys that are here for the core of this team over the next number of years. The right people are in place. They need a few more pieces.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am ticked off about the horrible commentators. Texan homer’s were terrible to listen to. JJ Watt made one play and saved the world! They would have given them the game after the first quarter if they could have

Edited by bmur66

7 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Next year's schedule is going to be brutal after this minor league lineup we played this year. Even if you're really on board with this squad, it's going to be an uphill battle to have a winning season.

good.  I think this team is heading in the right direction, and my hope this offseason sees a lot of mental growth/ toughness to match a much more talented roster.

this one stings tho- from “common sense” rule application to laterals to crucial sacks on third down to prevent defense... ugh, it stings 

11 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Get bent with this take seriously. I love my team And their progression and your take is over the top ridiculous and would result in literally never winning. You keep rooting for laundry. I’ll root for the guys that are here for the core of this team over the next number of years. The right people are in place. They need a few more pieces.

^ THIS, all of this and nothing but this.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, McBean said:

Anybody on here happy with participation trophies, GTFO. The Bills just had an epic meltdown on national TV to a NOT GOOD Texans team. O, and we haven’t won a playoff game still since 1995.

McClappy and Daboll conservative tails cost us this game. This is what happens when you don’t go for the throat. Bill O’Brien was begging the Bills to beat his team, and they didn’t take advantage.

Running Frank Gore on 2nd down, punting at the Houston 38, and settling for FG’s cost this team. It’s a crying shame this team isn’t playing next week and it’s due to the conservative mindset from the top.

O, and don’t go to the airport and cheer on a team that totally collapsed. Raise the damn standard here and demand more. Ridiculous.

Wasted season, and next year the standard should be nothing less than AFC EAST CHAMPS. If not, heads need to roll.

Based on this post and quite a few others, I would say the team wasn't the only one... 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Figster said:

I think anyone that went into playoffs thinking Buffalo had all the pieces to win a Championship this season needs a reality check IMO.

We all hope..

Obviously, they did not!

But, they sure as hell, had enough to beat that average team! And then the horribly conservative side of Dumball & McClapper came out of the closet to ***** defeat Away! That idiocy at the end of the First Half was the start, then the 4th & stupid Punting affliction from EVERY prior idiot HC this Millennium reared its ugly head, followed by other baffling calls! 

They played their cards to protect a 16-0 lead, instead of what Champion teams do- press for 32-0 and it bit them like Chumps.

16 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Not sure how rolling heads will solve anything....

Because people are experiencing all sorts of overwhelming negative emotions and somebody has to be held accountable and punished for making them feel that way.

I guess that is easier than learning how to deal with those emotions in, say, a more healthy way...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, McBean said:

So all the good or incredible things the Bills did--the touchdown call, the huge screen to Singletary, Allen's incredible across-the-body throw on the run, the beautiful pass to Williams in the end zone, the seven sacks, shutting down one of the best WRs in the game, all the excellent plays and calls and stops are mere givens. Praising or savoring them amounts to giving out "participation trophies," as is the mere fact that the Bills got to the playoffs at all with that thin offense. Not enough! You're like a spoiled kid. "The ice cream is too melty!! And it's the wrong flavor!" Yes, it hurts they couldn't close the deal, but "heads should roll"? Spit on players that fought their hearts out and gave us an incredibly exciting season? What's wrong with you? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm still pissed!

Yeah, it's great that the Patriots* lost, and our 4 straight AFC Championships record is still intact. But just think how that would feel if the Bills had won!

It isn't that the Bills lost that has me sick, it's how they lost. They had no business losing this game.

Now all of the Josh Allen haters are going to be vindicated after this. All the "experts" in the media are going to say "Told ya so!", and that makes it even worse. All the ball sucking that everyone gave to J.J. Watt is even more disgusting. I wanted so much for the Bills to win and let everyone who doubted them suck it!

I did not delude myself into thinking that this team was going to the Super Bowl, but they should have won this game.

As tough as it's going to be to get over this game, I'm still proud of the Bills having a winning season and getting into the playoffs on their own without any help.

There is reason to be optimistic for the future. Brandon Beane will do what he has to in order to make this team better. That's what he's been doing since he got here, and I don't expect that to change. I don't care how tough our schedule looks next year, the Bills are not going to be pushovers, and they are going to give their opponents one helluva fight.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, McBean said:

you sound upset. Don’t open with telling people to “GTFO” man. What are you, 12?

• Like (+1) 1

Well we avoided getting stomped by the Chiefs next week. Lots of things to fix for next year, but this year reminds of me of 1988 when the Bills lost in the first round, but you could see promise. Oh, they were all after Kelly then too. Josh is not as accurate as Jimbo, but he reminds me of him in a lot of ways. Singletary reminds me a lot of Thurman Thomas. We just need an Andre Reed and a Pete Metzelaars and we are good to go. BTW the Dolphins beat the Patriots and we didn't. AFC East will be a free for all next year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1