Loved Belichick being Belichicked!

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

With just about 5 minutes left in the game Vrabel started playing games with the game clock, deliberately taking Delay of Game and False Start penalties to bleed time off the clock on 4th down before he punted the ball back to the Patriots.  The entire time Belichick is running over to the refs, red faced and screaming with a vein bulging on his forehead about to burst.  Bill seems to have a short memory.  Belichick was laughing when he did the exact same thing to the Jets at the end of their game a few weeks ago.

Patriots knocked out by the Titans in Foxboro in front of their insufferable fans.

Belichick got Belichicked by Vrabel.

Karma is a b**** New England...

belichick wasnt laughing after the jets game. 

2 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I thought that SB where they lucked out against the Seahawks, Bellichick called a really bad game and they really deserved to lose because of his errors. But of course they lucked out with the INT. The same with what happened against the Falcons. They got gifted that game by really bad coaching by the Falcons. Even last year the Rams played scared and allowed the Pats to get in their heads. Bellichick has always had Brady to bail him out and now it appears that the clock struck twelve on that! He's a weirdo, a grump and mostly importantly a cheat. Tonight looks good on him!

Actually called a great game in 49

But hes an nfl coach with a long history of success while you and me post on a message board. And people like you act like you're a football savant. 

18 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Yeah but now the 1 score was a TD and there was less time left, around 9 seconds and no timeouts

They would have had less field to drive even from the 1 for a FG than from the 25 for a TD

Assuming FG range is the 35 that's 64 yards from the 1. Needing a TD after the kickoff if there's a touchback means going 75 yards with less time.

It didn't add up but either way it worked out well!

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the guy scoring. If he just kneeled down after the pick it's over with. The pick6 gave a slight chance still.

31 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Oddly enough that helped the Pats given they were at their own goal line with hardly any time left and no time outs.  Only the Pats could throw a pick six and it could help them.

Thanks.

How about some quotation marks for Tony Romo?

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

Thanks.

How about some quotation marks for Tony Romo?

I said it before Romo because I was screaming go down you idiot.  Reminded me of Hyde returning it for a TD against the Fins.

5 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the guy scoring. If he just kneeled down after the pick it's over with. The pick6 gave a slight chance still.

That makes sense. I thought the same thing... Just go down at the 1 and it's a kneel down.

Probably more of an issue if there was more time on the clock or NE had a timeout to use on offense.

Yeah, I was worried too!!

BIG MISTAKE. Terrible play!

Stupid stupid stupid. 

I was white knuckles after that humiliating Pick 6 that probably ends Brady's career. 

It felt like a momentum changer! Now Brady had them right where he wanted them!.

I wouldn't put it past the crafty vet to have thrown it on purpose!

Edited by 32ABBA

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I know Romo said that, but I don't see how it helped them.

Instead of 15 seconds down 1 they went to 9 seconds down 7

So assuming a touchback on the kickoff they traded 24 yards for 6 points and 6 seconds

Yeah, and the Titans going for 2 made no sense.  The pick six made it a 7 pt game.  Kick the extra point and it’s 8.  If New England miraculously returned the kickoff for a score, they would’ve just had to kick the XP to tie.  If Tenn kicked their extra pt, the Pats would’ve had to go for 2.  Sure, Tennessee making the 2 pts would’ve made it a 9 point lead and game over but there were only 10 secs left.  To me, that was a bad decision.

The Tenn DB made a bad, selfish decision to score that pick six.  If he just fell down, the Titans would’ve just had one kneel down and game was over.  Instead they had to kickoff.  

It was fun to see the Pats screw up the multi-laterals quickly. Since Edelman was a QB, I thought he’d throw it. After he lateraled it to a teammate, that guy threw it 10+ yards back towards the end zone.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

But hes an nfl coach with a long history of success while you and me post on a message board. And people like you act like you're a football savant. 

Isn't that the whole point of having message boards?

3 hours ago, ColeB said:

It was fun to see the Pats screw up the multi-laterals quickly. Since Edelman was a QB, I thought he’d throw it. After he lateraled it to a teammate, that guy threw it 10+ yards back towards the end zone.

It was fun to see the Pats have to do the multi-lateral thing twice in less than a week.

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anybody watch Belichick in his press conference? What a total dick! If the Commissioner had any balls he’d tell that jerk to have some respect for the game. He acted like a spoiled brat and had nothing to say about the winning team. Total clown.

This is news??

9 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

With just about 5 minutes left in the game Vrabel started playing games with the game clock, deliberately taking Delay of Game and False Start penalties to bleed time off the clock on 4th down before he punted the ball back to the Patriots.  The entire time Belichick is running over to the refs, red faced and screaming with a vein bulging on his forehead about to burst.  Bill seems to have a short memory.  Belichick was laughing when he did the exact same thing to the Jets at the end of their game a few weeks ago.

Patriots knocked out by the Titans in Foxboro in front of their insufferable fans.

Gawd, how I loved that! ???

Especially, the Little Fuehrer ranting and raving on the sideline as many, many precious seconds bled away from his old as dirt, about to be retired, QB! Hey... live by the sword and people WATCH or the very good HCs sure as shite do- to use against YOU in the future. Never saw that before. There must have been that change of rules thingee to allow it, prior to the 5 minute mark! Romo was right on it.

(Here is what I sent to my buddies on Thursday about this matchup... pretty close...

Titans- to Win. They’re not very good, but Tannahill (7-4) has resurrected them since I watched the Bills take them down in Chattanooga in early October. They have a star RB and, at least one decent Receiver.
The Cheatriots? Not good at all... in free fall, when Fitzy shredded that supposedly decent D with 27 points, in a game that counted, big time. They have that little cheating weasel Edelman & nothing else. Gronk or Moss or any other yuuuge target that Brady needs, won’t be suiting up on Saturday. And Brady has finally reached his BBD. I even wonder whether the on the pad, Foxboro Refs, will finally decide it’s time to screw them with the missed or added calls, they’ve got throughout the millennium. Time to put a stake through them!”

Helped clear away my tears of rage, from the first game.?

9 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The best part was Tommy Boy being pick-sixed on the final play of his tainted career there.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anybody watch Belichick in his press conference? What a total dick! If the Commissioner had any balls he’d tell that jerk to have some respect for the game. He acted like a spoiled brat and had nothing to say about the winning team. Total clown.

Not sure how many you've seen, but that was honestly one of his least dick-like after-loss pressers I've seen.  Usually he just stands there and glares and grunts like a mentally challenged adult with the mental capacity of a 6 year old throwing a tantrum after someone took his lollipop away.  It absolutely blows my mind people put this cheating socially ######ed a-hole on such a pedestal.