Good News & Bad News

/dev/null

5 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Still hurting pretty bad, but man, watching the Patriots* lose at home to the Titans lifts the spirits a bit!

Bills consecutive Super Bowl appearance record still in tact!

One of the most underrated and amazing records in sports.  No team will ever do it again

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think Brady goes with McDaniel.

Romo all but said as much. To be perfectly honest, I hope he comes back and plays for New England, but I think he's going with McDaniel.

He's already a below average QB. At 43? He would have been wise to retire LAST season, and he's gonna double down on the mistake. Same fire that made him the greatest won't allow him to accept the fact that he's done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Hopefully Brady says I've had enough. More than likely he's a pig a stays for 2 more years.

The way he played most of this year -- and complained about his teammates -- I'm not sure Brady coming back is all that bad for there Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Would love to see Brady and McDaniel go together - would be such an epic fail, and so much to hate 

They would also probably try to institute a Bellicheat system of cheating but will never be successful - hopefully get caught with their pants down and finally rightfully tarnish Brady forever