Gore : 8 carries for 22 yards

Frank gore getting carries, Duke williams rotting away in the practice squad while our starting WR's look like glorified gym teachers every sunday, Allen not having a single game over 300 yards, failing to score over 20 points in almost every single game. 

this offense was a ***** show this season. the fact Daboll will be here next year gives me zero hope. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Gore has been one of the worst Runningbacks I have ever seen from about week 12 on. Been washed up for 5 seasons. Yeah, bring him here and and choose him over shady. I’d rather see Murphy or literally anyone that’s under the age of 30 at this point. Certainly Ivory was better. Gore was a complete waste outside of the first pats game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Singletary was an animal tonight breaking tackles left and right. 

Frank Gore had 1 good run and was trash the rest of the game. He managed to basically kill 2 crucial drives on his own 

Last drive of the first half: 

1st and 10 from the Houston 23 with 30 seconds left and 1 timeout. We run the ball with Gore up the middle for 1 yard and then spike it.

2nd to last drive of second half:

2nd and 10 from Houston 25 with 2:15 remaining. Gore up the middle for -3 yards. Puts us behind on down/distance and Allen gets sacked consecutive plays. 

The player usage and playcalling is just mind boggling.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If you watch some of Singletary's blocking you will see why Gore was in the game from time to time.  I didn't watch every down but there were at least two twists the Texans ran and Singletary missed his guy.  Although if he's running it more I suppose pass blocking is a non issue.

7 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Singletary was an animal tonight breaking tackles left and right. 

Frank Gore had 1 good run and was trash the rest of the game. He managed to basically kill 2 crucial drives on his own 

Last drive of the first half: 

1st and 10 from the Houston 23 with 30 seconds left and 1 timeout. We run the ball with Gore up the middle for 1 yard and then spike it.

2nd to last drive of second half:

2nd and 10 from Houston 25 with 2:15 remaining. Gore up the middle for -3 yards. Puts us behind on down/distance and Allen gets sacked consecutive plays. 

The player usage and playcalling is just mind boggling.

McDermott not trusting of Singletary imo with some fumbles earlier this year.

3 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

McDermott not trusting of Singletary imo with some fumbles earlier this year.

That's a reason we're always going to be 10-6 or 11-5 and lose quickly in the playoffs.

McDermott creates a reality where there are only 2 options

1. Give it to Singletary who has x% of fumbling but who can make plays

2. Give it to Gore who has a higher probability of killing a drive but less chance of fumbling. 

Where are the 3rd or 4th options? Will they exist next year?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

That's a reason we're always going to be 10-6 or 11-5 and lose quickly in the playoffs.

McDermott creates a reality where there are only 2 options

1. Give it to Singletary who has x% of fumbling but who can make plays

2. Give it to Gore who has a higher probability of killing a drive but less chance of fumbling. 

Where are the 3rd or 4th options? Will they exist next year?

2 years ago we were gonna be 8-8 forever. Now you bitching we will be 11-5 every year?  Funny ***** right there.  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1