So now what team are you rooting for?

I’m mostly happy with anyone now that the pats are done.

i want the Texans to lose, cause screw them. Specifically Desaun Watson and JJ Watt (actually too or my favorite players in the nfl but the wounds are fresh)

I want the ravens to lose cause of that d-bag radio hack in bmore, and cause the Lamar hype is ridiculous. - but I do like the way they run the ball.

So gimme the chiefs or titans in the afc- I like the titans with the exception of Vrabel, but I wouldn’t hate to see Reid excercise his ghosts (god knows that’s the only excercising he’d Be doing)

In the nfc I couldn’t care less. I like the saints cause of Brees, the Niners are a great story, I’ve always liked Wilson, my grandparents lived in wisconsin while I was growing up and I ended up liking the tradition and history of the packers as a result, my good buddy is an Eagles fan, and for a while (pre-Cousins) I was considering the Vikings to be my 2nd team. All that to say, I probably don’t have a favorite in the NFC, but If i did it’d be the 9ers. 

• Like (+1) 1

As hard as our loss was today - the Saints ended the last 2 seasons in ways that were much more excruciating.  And both the Chiefs & Reid have seen their share of coming up short in the worst ways possible.

So, either of those teams would be cool.  So glad we don't have to see the unholy triumvirate of Kraft, BB and Brady again....

Brees and New Orleans.  Second would be Rodgers and Green Bay.

AFC I guess KC.  Titans will be tough the way Henry is running.  I play DFS and thought about picking Henry but I figured Bellycheck always focuses to stop the opponent’s  strength.  200+ yards?  Man!

It seems fairly evident no matter who will/would have come through the AFC to the SB, they’d lose to one of 4 (5?) NFC teams then. Possible exception is Baltimore, but they’re a bit too flukey on Offense. To the OPs question, I don’t like the NFC as a rule, so I have no dog in the hunt.

9 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Just curious who Bills Nation is now rooting for with our team done this season?

Definitely any team against Patriots!  Who else?

I'm rooting for Seattle!

Go Bills 2020!!

San Fran or Seattle. If chiefs win this board will fpgomnuts with the should have taken Mahomes chants and posts