So now what team are you rooting for?

31 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

Just curious who Bills Nation is now rooting for with our team done this season?

Definitely any team against Patriots!  Who else?

I'm rooting for Seattle!

Go Bills 2020!!

New Orleans, I'd like to see Brees get another ring.

27 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I am looking forward to a potential, Kansas City vs. Baltimore AFC championship game. 

I would love for Titans to beat the crap out of Baltimore 

Hard to care now that Buffalo is gone.   All of the teams left are been there done that to me, so there are no compelling stories.  

If I had to pick, since the Titans made the day a little better by beating the Patriots, I hope that they make a run. 

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1

Probably the Titans or Vikings because neither team has ever won a Super Bowl and I like rooting for the underdog

Texans have never even been to a SB but they aren’t good enough to be a true SB threat this season, and I’m not particularly keen on rooting for them after tonight.

I’d also be happy for Andy Reid if KC won. I feel like he deserves a SB win.

41 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

Just curious who Bills Nation is now rooting for with our team done this season?

Definitely any team against Patriots!  Who else?

I'm rooting for Seattle!

Go Bills 2020!!

Marshawn and the Seahawks.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jackson and the Ravens win it all.

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I honestly didn’t watch the Pats game and don’t think I’ll watch the games tomorrow.  

The Pats losing is nice.  As long as the Ravens don’t win it all, I don’t care 

This saddens me, Virgil.  The Bills loss was maddening and it hurt, but they did not go down quietly.  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I honestly didn’t watch the Pats game and don’t think I’ll watch the games tomorrow.  

The Pats losing is nice.  As long as the Ravens don’t win it all, I don’t care 

I'm no Ravens fan in general, but for objective (not emotion-based) reasons, I'd love to see them win it all. 

Why? Well, we've been close a few times in the last decade to seeing a broad-scale move to college style running QBs. It almost happened after Kaep, but then fizzled. I'm ready for a change in the way the game is played, and a Lamar Jackson SB win would likely push the NFL in that direction. By the way, I think we've got a guy here with the Bills who would be fantastic in that type of offense.