Arrival at the Airport

CEN-CAL17

2 hours ago, Margarita said:

the players didn't seem to acknowledge the fans all that much if anything I bet they felt kind of embarrassed like you are giving us more than we deserve tonight ...we aren't cheering why would you be...that kind of thing....I don't mind the fans showing up to show their love and support of the team theyre fans....the players perhaps in a few days will appreciate the outpouring for what is was....love of the team but not of their performance. Im glad (I hope) noone was there hurling f bombs or acting the idiot like the people who would write telling a p;ayer to kill yourself...consider the source from those freaks and scrape em from your mind like poop off your shoe they are not worth your time more pity than anything. Goodness gracious

There were idiots there. You can hear them sarcasticly cheering Josh in the video that was posted, and yelling "yeah Bills, 4 for 4!" Mocking the four straight super bowl losses.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

There were idiots there. You can hear them sarcasticly cheering Josh in the video that was posted, and yelling "yeah Bills, 4 for 4!" Mocking the four straight super bowl losses.

That’s disgusting ?

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

geez, that’s ridiculous.  Why even go if you’re gonna pull stuff like that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, Chandler#81 said:

You’re still employed, right? What more could you possibly want?!

Well I'm actually good at my job according to my colleagues and the thousands of patients I see every year so I don't need a pat on the back for pooping myself.

Edited by Elite Poster

On 1/4/2020 at 10:34 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

No we don't.

Yellow, the color of urine, is NJ State Color.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:37 PM, Plano said:

Nobody should be at the airport, they don't deserve a welcome home.

They got the lead and they ***** the bed.

They deserve nothing. 

I did not see you in the bed so they did not do that.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, Chandler#81 said:

You’re still employed, right? What more could you possibly want?!

I wish I could give a thumbs up and a laugh.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, syhuang said:

Patriots fan burns Tom Brady jersey after Wild Card loss to Titans

But people in this thread are arguing what other Bills fans should and shouldn’t do .............

Some of them make better P*ts fans.