Arrival at the Airport

CEN-CAL17

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Wow, what a dick statement.  Not surprising

Gonna cry lil baby?  Not surprising.  Fans like you are the problem.  Dick statement guy.  Not surprising...but apparently surprising enough for you to say not surprising.  Dick statement guy.

8 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I am being honest and I couldn't disagree more.  And what does politics have to do with this?

But...if this loss is so devastating to you, I'm sorry.  Do you need a tissue?

Oh crap I rattled you.  The politics thing got you.  Damn.  Ok.  Do YOU need a tissue lil guy?

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Their livelihood?  They are millionaires man.  Not like they are playing to feed their family.   Seriously?  Come on man.  No way these guys care about this after this weekend.  We fans will think about this until September.  

I disagree that they won't care about the game after the weekend, but I've always believed fans "care" more than players. Just a different kind of "care" I suppose. Players will be critiquing their performance, lamenting mistakes, wishing they could have plays back, etc..

But I do believe it's more difficult for fans if we're talking emotion.

20 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Gonna cry lil baby?  Not surprising.  Fans like you are the problem.  Dick statement guy.  Not surprising...but apparently surprising enough for you to say not surprising.  Dick statement guy.

Oh crap I rattled you.  The politics thing got you.  Damn.  Ok.  Do YOU need a tissue lil guy?

Thank you! I've been wondering how to put users on ignore but never really had the energy to bother investigating it. You gave me that energy. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No...I'm not rattled but it sure sounds like you are.  

24 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I disagree that they won't care about the game after the weekend, but I've always believed fans "care" more than players. Just a different kind of "care" I suppose. Players will be critiquing their performance, lamenting mistakes, wishing they could have plays back, etc..

But I do believe it's more difficult for fans if we're talking emotion.

I agree that it's hard on fans, because for us all it is is emotion.   We can't do anything but watch.  Just looking at Josh's face during the presser, leads me to believe they really feel this loss, because they know they just as easily could have won and they were in a position of actually doing something about it.  Again,  I don't disagree that it is hard on fans though.  If they didn't care, they wouldn't be fans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Oh shoot.  I guess I didnt look at it that way.  Actually still doesn't matter.  Why would you defend this team?  Do you think they deserve it?  They embarrassed themselves.  Come on.  Grow up.

It sounds like you are the one who needs to grow up. Those players are out there making a living and giving it their all. You want to hold a grudge against them because they lost a game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

And you are saying that people need to grow up? Geeze.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Wow. Your bullying is embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If we are going to "celebrate" at the airport EVERY return from an away game, it CHEAPENS the whole event. 

What on earth do you do differently to actually celebrate an accomplishment? 

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, sven233 said:

Look.....I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but this just isn't "a game" for some of us.  It means more.

But hey, I'm glad you can look at it that way.  Probably a lot easier to deal with losses feeling like that. Me, and others like me, will be feeling this until opening day.

you should re-evaluate some priorities in your life.

its a shame but to let something you have no control over and that has no direct effect on your life carry that much weight is unhealthy Sven 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Why?  Their performance shouldnt be condoned.  2017....yes....this year after being up 16 to 0....they should feel ashamed not appreciated.

The players should feel bad and angry and quite frankly ticked, but not the fans.  The fans should be their to show their support to get through and that we care (that is why the fans that travel is so important).

Based upon the comments of the players - they get it - they understand and need to grow and get better.  To a man it sounded like they were angry and taking this to heart.  It will make them better and stronger.

The fans going or not going does nothing to condone or detract from the feelings - it is a chance to say thank you one last time and hopefully show support to guys in red, white, and blue.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Arguably the worst playoff team of the bunch after today's showing....much like 2017.  The players have changed but the outcome is the same.  

Much like 2017?

See, I like comments like yours. It tells me who to ignore going forward,

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Internet tough guy...lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, wagon127 said:

Im glad that other people will be at the airport, cause i just cant do it. I really dont want to be physically around people right now. After the game ended, i couldnt leave the bar fast enough.

it was a long walk down the ramps...at least the Houston fans were cool, otherwise I’d prob be in jail 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Their livelihood?  They are millionaires man.  Not like they are playing to feed their family.   Seriously?  Come on man.  No way these guys care about this after this weekend.  We fans will think about this until September.  

8 hours ago, sven233 said:

Look.....I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but this just isn't "a game" for some of us.  It means more.

But hey, I'm glad you can look at it that way.  Probably a lot easier to deal with losses feeling like that. Me, and others like me, will be feeling this until opening day.

I don't know if I'll be holding onto this loss for that long.

I'll be looking towards free agency and the draft, and seeing how we can improve. The playoff loss will be long gone by then.

• Like (+1) 2