Arrival at the Airport

CEN-CAL17

2 minutes ago, coastalpika said:

This team does not deserve a reception at the Airport. 

Hell no it doesn't lol it blew a 16-0 lead to a bad Houston team. 

The bills were average this year. Nothing more.

Edited by dayman

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have mixed feelings.  On the one hand, I’m not a fan who has a problem when disappointed fans boo

On the other hand then there’s this. We had a playoff game.  The players go hard.  No one deserves this crap.

So for people who want to show up and support, Godspeed and God Bless.

It’s a United charter flight, UA2532, it just departed Houston and it’s scheduled to land at 1:48.  Hope this helps.

That is sick and disgusting. The tweet. As much as I love the Bills some of our fans are just pathetic. All fan bases have bad ones but seeing stuff like this and a few tidbits from our board tonight is pathetic. Over a game. 
Those guys are there to do a job, and are paid very nicely for it, but that kind of stuff is over the line. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

How about you?

You going?

If I lived anywhere near Buffalo I’d go for sure. It’s been a great season. Yeah the loss was tough and we have questions here or there. 

But this team deserves the support and thanks.... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If I lived anywhere near Buffalo I’d go for sure. It’s been a great season. Yeah the loss was tough and we have questions here or there. 

But this team deserves the support and thanks.... 

Don’t forget your pom poms.  

Edited by Mopreme
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The airport thing is so passe...

I’m sure the players appreciate it. Especially after a loss. Maybe not all of them but that’s not the point.Football is a way of life, could you imagine not having it. I love football season and love how the players love the fans and the community the play for. It’s a simple gesture. I just hope it’s a good turn out!

3 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Don’t forget your pom poms.  

You’re an idiot.... 

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have mixed feelings.  On the one hand, I’m not a fan who has a problem when disappointed fans boo

On the other hand then there’s this. We had a playoff game.  The players go hard.  No one deserves this crap.

So for people who want to show up and support, Godspeed and God Bless.

It’s a United charter flight, UA2532, it just departed Houston and it’s scheduled to land at 1:48.  Hope this helps.

This is the biggest reason I'm against fan negativity in general. The most emotionaly unbalanced will takes things to such extremes as sending messages to Cody Ford to kill himself after a big loss. It's not ok.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

This is the biggest reason I'm against a fan negativity in general. The most emotionaly unbalanced will takes things to such extremes as sending messages to Cody Ford to kill himself after a big loss. It's not ok.

Absolutely NOT OK.  Not OK to wish that on anyone.

With that said, to be against more reasonable criticism or negativity because of crap like this would be like being against praise and positivity because some take it to such extremes as becoming crazed stalkers.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I hope fans show up in droves at the airport tonight! This team is raw, young and still trying to gel after 1 season and lay it out on the line every game! As it stands now a majority of this squad will be back next year.

I hope the fans and the community show up in appreciation and celebrate the accomplishments of this team and staff.  I’m excited for the next couple years and the potential the player base has!

Go Bills! Bills Mafia rise up!

Why?  Their performance shouldnt be condoned.  2017....yes....this year after being up 16 to 0....they should feel ashamed not appreciated.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

This is the biggest reason I'm against fan negativity in general. The most emotionaly unbalanced will takes things to such extremes as sending messages to Cody Ford to kill himself after a big loss. It's not ok.

It is sick .. I love the Buffalo Bills and I am disappointed when they lose and I can even get a bit angry when they do something stupid, but at the end of the day .. it is a game.  I heard one time a great saying "Life is lumpy. However a lump in your throat, a lump in your oatmeal, and a lump in your breast are not the same lump. Learn to know the difference."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I’d like a way to congratulate the team on a fun season, but showing up at the airport to celebrate after they choke away the biggest game of the year isn’t a good look in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, Plano said:

Nobody should be at the airport, they don't deserve a welcome home.

They got the lead and they ***** the bed.

They deserve nothing. 

You guys are right. Not tonight. Players and coaches don't deserve any welcomes tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I’d like to go to the Knoxville Airport, to swig some Champagne and congratulate them for knocking off the Cheatriots! 

Ding *****, the Brady Bunch is dead!

And how about trading for this Kern dude? ?????

No Knoxville.

It's Nashville.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2