Arrival at the Airport

CEN-CAL17

I hope fans show up in droves at the airport tonight! This team is raw, young and still trying to gel after 1 season and lay it out on the line every game! As it stands now a majority of this squad will be back next year.

I hope the fans and the community show up in appreciation and celebrate the accomplishments of this team and staff.  I’m excited for the next couple years and the potential the player base has!

Go Bills! Bills Mafia rise up!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I hope fans show up in droves at the airport tonight! This team is raw, young and still trying to gel after 1 season and lay it out on the line every game! As it stands now a majority of this squad will be back next year.

I hope the fans and the community show up in appreciation and celebrate the accomplishments of this team and staff.  I’m excited for the next couple years and the potential the player base has!

How about you?

You going?

3 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Have fun!?

Give McD & Dumball your Participation Trophy for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, when up 16-0 late in Q3!

How's the boycott going?

Just now, JerseyBills said:

My issue is it celebrates being above average. 

We lost the tourny in the 1st RD.

We need to be pissed , not celebratory

No we don't.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Why? We lost. We should start thinking about celebrating and winning instead of close losses which in the end mean nothing. 

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

My issue is it celebrates being above average. 

We lost the tourny in the 1st RD.

We need to be pissed , not celebratory

No it doesn't mean that at all. It is like when a family member fails at something; you're there to support them, pick up their spirits, and tell them we believe you'll get it next time. It's being a good fan. A Buffalo fan!

Edited by folz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I have mixed feelings.  On the one hand, I’m not a fan who has a problem when disappointed fans boo

On the other hand then there’s this. We had a playoff game.  The players go hard.  No one deserves this crap.

So for people who want to show up and support, Godspeed and God Bless.

It’s a United charter flight, UA2532, it just departed Houston and it’s scheduled to land at 1:48.  Hope this helps.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Plano said:

Nobody should be at the airport, they don't deserve a welcome home.

They got the lead and they ***** the bed.

They deserve nothing. 

Well, no.  But I don’t think being a fan and supporting the team is about what’s deserved, exactly.  You do you and let other folks do them.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1